↪A Busy Day↩

"You're fooling Heaven's gates"

POV: Y/N

"So can you fix it?"

I shift around in the chair. I was looking into the presidents grey pools. As much as I hate being a struggle, I bit my lips and swallowed down the thick slime building up in my mouth. It wasn't even long into the day and the pain started kicking in. It felt like being burned while someone rubs salt into your open wounds. 

"I can't say it will be fixed. But I can only give you so much pills until you're body can't take it anymore."

His hand moved smoothly over the paper. The ink flows over the page creating letters of different sorts. The feeling made me shiver, gripping my arms, I stare at the presidents calm face.

"It doesn't matter, as long as it numbs the affliction."

 I stood up, catching the president's orbs. I walked to the far end of the room. Their was a painting that was rusted at the edges, but still gave the painting it's beauty. A field of dandelions decorated the background, adding touch to the young girl dancing with the sun and the clouds. 

"I always wondered why you like this art piece, I don't see what so special about it. Is it the why the colours blend with the golden frame, or was it maybe the figure painted so realistically that makes it look like she twirls in delight, or is it the meaning behind it?" I skim my fingertips over the paintings surface- it was rough. "Though, it is pretty." So focused on the small details, I didn't notice the figure putting his hand on my shoulder. "When you can tell me what you think is the reason I chose this specific painting out of all the other, maybe I'll tell you. Take this as one of your missions."

"Get off me, you pervert!" I tried shoving off the brunette that was clinging to me like a magnet. "Y/N, don't you want to see the afterlife with me? There are beautiful rainbow pill bugs- look this one even looks like you." He pointed at the air, where his non-existent imagination of a bug was. 

Atsushi scrambled around. He wasn't sure what to do and tried pulling the male away. "Dazai! Please don't bother Y/N like that, I'm not sure how long it will take before he changes his mind and kills you himself." The purple-yellow eyed boy pleaded. He's arms started growing weak with the brunette's protest. Dazai climbed onto one of the tables and laughed like a maniac. "Their everywhere! Oh, what a magnificent sight it is." He sang.  

On the other hand, I was ready to strike the male with one of my blades. The fabric that sealed my katana slowly revealed the glinting silver. "Hold still, I'll make this quick." I smiled irritated at the sight before me. 

This went on for a while where I chase after the brunette and when I'm all fed up, it's Atsushi's turn to try and catch him. 

"Please help us, Mr. Kunikida!" The frantic boy yelled. "What is it this time." He looked down at Atsushi with disinterest. Atsushi pointed at us. Dazai was being pressed against the wall with a blade to his side and a hand to his throat. 

"Kunikida, look at this!" Dazai wiggled around to loosen my grip. "Look at what?" Kunikida asked monotonously. "It's right here, silly." The words came out as a slur due to my grip tightening to his throat.

"I have no idea what's going on."

"This is one of his failed suicide attempts. Guess what he tried this time? Poisonous mushrooms." I rolled my eyes.

 "I knew the 'Complete Guide to Suicide' was a masterpiece." He managed to escape my grip and leaped right onto Atsushi. "I finally caught you rainbow pill bug." Atsushi called out for help, but was ignored. "Sigh* I swear all I want is one normal day."