Chapter 4

Nojiko, Yamato, and Kaguya are looking at Loguetown as they get closer to it.

Nojiko: Do you think they will try to take this ship back? It is kind of their property.

Kaguya: they lost all claim to it when I took it from them. We have more important things to do here.

Nojiko: true,  we need to get supplies for our ship and we need to get maintenance material for our weapons.

Yamato: true. Kaguya, what weapon do you use?

Kaguya: I use a odachi. I haven't found one yet, but I will look in weapon shops while we're here. Also, a marine Captain by the name of Smoker is stationed here. He shouldn't pose a problem for you two since you don't have bounties so you can move about freely.

Yamato: why bring him up? He can't be a large threat if he is in the east blue.

Kaguya: not to you and me but for Nojiko. He can pose a problem since he is a logia type.

As they continue to talk they pull into the docks and they all go their separate ways.

Kaguya got to a weapons shop and walked in.

Shopkeeper: Welcome my little shop, what are you looking for?

Kaguya: I am looking for an Odachi.

Shopkeeper: ah... I see. I only have one but... no body has wanted to buy it since it seems to choose it's owner. At least that is what others have said that tried to hold it.

Kaguya: I would like to see this weapon.

The Shopkeeper just nods and walks in the back and comes back with a box that is 7 1/2 feet long. As he sets it on the counter he opens it and Kaguya sees a long thin blade that is silver and has a wrapped black handle. She reaches for the blade and grabs the handle with one hand and it seems to want her energy.

As this is going on the shopkeeper feels an oppressing feeling come from the young woman he is with as her hand hold the odachi becomes black and the blade slowly becomes black too as a white outline can be seen just on the top of the black.

Kaguya makes the blade submit and it stops taking her energy and accepts her. After the little struggle she turns to the shopkeeper and pulls out 20 million beri and hands it to him and walks out the shop leaving a stunned shopkeeper.
As she starts walking to the place where Gol D. Roger was executed she places the Odachi named Masamune on the small of her back horizontally.

With Nojiko

As she left the little group of her friends and crewmates she heads to the market to buy food and supplies for their trip into the grandline. As she is walking she bumps into a girl with a sword and a pair glasses and knocks her over. Nojiko offers the girl a hand to help her up with a friendly smile.

Nojiko: sorry for knocking you over, are you alright.

The woman accepts the hand and gets up.

Woman: no problem. Where were you going? My name is Tashigi, what is yours?

Nojiko: my name is Nojiko and I am just heading to the market to buy some food and other goods.

Tashigi: ah, then do you mind if I come with you? I need to get some things too.

Nojiko: you can if you want.

They continue to head to the market and they talk and Tashigi tells her that she is a marine.

Nojiko: ah, you are one of them...

Tashigi: do you not like the marines?

Nojiko: No, I do not have a very high opinion of you marines.