Chapter 15

With The Kaguya Pirates

They are all sitting around Shirahoshi and her Family getting to know each other better when Jimbei walks in and joins them.

Jimbei: Vanderdeken is caught and is currently being held in a cell.

Kaguya: Otohime, What will you do with him?

Otohime: He has threatened the life of Shirahoshi through this farce. To think that he thought we would allow Shirahoshi to be wed to such scum. He will get his punishment but I would like to hear suggestion from all of you?

Kaguya: hmmmm

Yamato: how did anything he throw always end up finding Shirahoshi?

Jimbei: He ate the mark mark fruit

Yamato: Well, why not have him touch his own shoulder or something and then force him to throw things? Won't they come back and hit himself?

Valen: Why would a Fishman even eat a devil fruit?

Jimbei: Vanderdeken is a fool.

Valen: Can't we just go find Hordy and have him his crew and Vanderdeken just fight it out with each other under the pretense of being free if they survive and then execute the winner and totally crush their spirit?

Raki: You are evil... but I agree. I was going more along the lines of disembowment.

Muret: You all are all evil buy we are pirates and Kaguya herself has a list to her name already. We aren't exactly saints.

Otohime: What do you mean? Kaguya has a list?

Nojiko: Oh you know, a list of everyone she has killed though I don't think she personally cares about who she has killed.

Kaguya: There would be no list of people that have died by hands if those foolish marines would have just left me alone.

Neptune: You never aimed to be a pirate?

Kaguya: No. I just wanted an adventure.

Shirahoshi: Then why are you a pirate now?

Kaguya: Some marines attacked me for crossing their path and I ended their lives.

Raki: Now you have one of the highest bounties in the world.

Valen: I would place her at number 5.

Shirahoshi: What exactly is your bounty?

Kaguya: 3,479,000,000 beri last time it was updated. Since then I have formed another alliance and have been here where I seem to have formed another alliance with the royal family.

Everyone except for those that knew her bounty was shocked about the number.

With the Marines

Garp: Does anyone know where Kaguya and her pirates are at right now?

Vice-Admiral Tsuru: Last known location was Sabaody though I don't think she would have stayed their long. She should be in the New world by now.

Aokiji: Is Akainu still out?

The doors to the meeting room slam open and in walks in a pissed Akainu with a missing arm.

Akainu: I am here and have heard that Aokiji is nominated for the fleet admiral postion.

Sengoku: Yes, he is the one I have chosen to take over

Akainu: The Gorosei think I should have this position.

Garp: It doesn't matter to me. I am retiring once Sengoku steps down.