Chapter 8

With Whitebeard after the call

Whitebeard: Marco, what do you know about this 'White Demon Kaguya'?

Marco gets a serious look on his face and thinks for a while before responding.

Marco: We only know what the newspaper has told but we both know that it is a severely bias thing to go off of. We know that she has a small Crew from what Ace has said, herself and 3 others who seem capable. She has a large bounty for that part of the grandline of 473,000,000 beli. We would have to meet her to get a better idea of what she is like as a person.

Whitebearda appears to be thinking about things when the rest of the commanders come in being loud and joyous.

Marco: will all of you be quiet in here?

Juzo: Why?

Before Marco can answer Whitebeard begins laughing.

Whitebeard: Gurararara!! I think when we meet in water 7 I'll test her a bit.

Izou: Meet who?

Whitebeard: The 'White Demon Kaguya'

Vista: Why are we meeting an up and coming pirate?

Marco: Ace called a few minutes ago and met up with the Kaguya pirates and said the she wants to meet us about forming an alliance of sorts so that we don't attack each other when they get into our territory but she doesn't seem to be put off about fighting us if needed.

Vista: Then she wants safe passage?

Whitebeard: I don't think she wants safe passage. I think it is just a ruse to have a meeting with us but it could also be the truth that she doesn't wish to fight with us. 473,000,000 beli bounty isn't anything to worry about but many of you may have a hard time dealing with her.

Marco: Anyways, we will meet in a few months at Water 7 since she needs a new ship made and is tired of using her stolen marine one.

All of the commanders laugh at the thought of the Akainu throwing a fit about a marine ship being used by a filthy pirate.

With The Kaguya pirates

They are sailing the waters in the grand line and decided to just use the marines maps to get to Jaya instead of heading around and waiting for the logpose to reset.

As they are sailing peacefully, Valen is seen practicing some Katas that Kaguya showed her and starting to use her devil fruit in the Katas at varying weights to get used to applying it in a single part of her body while keeping the rest light or heavy to fit the situation as needed. Nojiko is practice with her double bladed pole-arm and using Haki while Kaguya and Yamato are playing rock paper scissors to further their observation haki when a clone dispels itself to let Kaguya know that a ship has been spotted ahead of them.

Kaguya: Yamato, there is a ship seen ahead of us. Get your weapon and let the other two two. I'll be at the front of the ship.

Yamato: Okay.

The Kaguya Pirates gather at the front of the ship gaining on the other ship and ready for battle if it comes to it. Kaguya, Yamato, and Nojiko all notice that they haven't noticed them yet so Kaguya decides to go on their ship and see who it is.

Kaguya: I'm gonna board their ship. Yamato, your in charge while I'm not here.

Yamato: Alright, we'll catch up as soon as we can.

Kaguya nods and then disappears and appears on the front of the other pirate ship alerting the pirates of her presence.

Kaguya stands in a relaxed stance with her hand on the handle of masamune while staring at then.