Chapter 5

Announcement: I am by no means an artists but this is the jolly roger.

Nojiko: We are in the calm belt now.

Kaguya and Yamato come to the front of the ship and look around to see that they have stopped moving.

Kaguya: well, this is as good a time as any to decide on our jolly roger and name of this little pirate group. Any ideas?

Nojiko and Yamato adopt a thinking pose while Kaguya surveys their surrounding for sea kings or marine ships.

Nojiko: we can be known as the Kaguya pirates.

Yamato: I like it, it fits since you are our captain.

Kaguya: okay, now we need a flag for us.

Yamato pulls out a drawing. ( picture at top )

Yamato: what about this for our jolly roger?

Nojiko and Kaguya look at it and they both like it and Kaguya creates a clone to paint it onto the sails of the ship.

Nojiko: now that that is solved, how do we move through the calm belt?

Kaguya creates another clone and has it do a some hand signs and does the great breakthrough.

Yamato: problem solved now! Hahaha

Nojiko: I suppose so.

While a clone is steering the ship all three of them decide to do a little training to get better at Haki or to test their abilities. Kaguya is at the crows nest meditating and sense something off in front of them and checks it out.

Jumping from the crows nest to the front of the ship gets the attention of Yamato and Nojiko and both come to see what got your attention.

As everyone is at the front looking ahead they see a marine heading to them.

Kaguya draws masamune and focuses her haki to coat her sword and inside her sword. It takes on a black sheen with a white glow around it with white lightning jumping from it.

Nojiko is shocked seeing how far Haki can be pushed and can feel the pressure from it.

Yamato just readies her club and has an excited look to see what you will do with it.

Kaguya opens her eyes and moves masamune and lines it up with her chest and looks like she is going to thrust her sword forward.

Kaguya: let's see how some marines deal with this, they should be fairly strong considering where we are.

She thrust her sword forward at the marine ship heading for them at a speed Which neither Nojiko nor Yamato can see and they see a white energy blast forward from the tip of her sword and head to the marine ship with so much velocity they the sea beneath it is splitting and it looks like the water is being split about 50ft deep.

With the marine ship

They saw a marine ship with a pirate flag on it and this made them angry.

Marine: Sir! We can't let them defile what we stand for like this!! They are pirates and it is our duty to arrest them!

Vice-Admiral: We will deal with them, set course to intercept them.

Marines: Yes sir.

Marine: Vice-Admiral Momonga sir, I have identified them. They are an upstart group. Bounty total is 130,000,000 million beli. 3 known bounties.
White Demon Kaguya with 80,000,000
Yamato with 35,000,000
Nojiko with 15,000,000.
Their capabilities are unknown but captain smoker said Kaguya never made a move against him due to losing a game with Yamato.