Chapter 13

With Kaguya and Whitebeard

Whitebeard: You are heading out soon for Sabaody soon?

Kaguya: I am. The Kunai that I gave you last week will alert me that you have need of us and we will appear after you have stabbed it into the ground.

Whitebeard: I will use it after we have made our entrance at marine ford.

Whitebeard holds up a burning piece of paper. It was Ace's vivre card.

Kaguya: Then we will leave soon. Stay safe. Thanks for letting me heal you. It greatly improves our chances during the war.

Whitebeard: Gurararara that is some healing ability. If only you could have been around when Roger was around. He would have loved your free spirit.

Kaguya waves as she leaves out the huge door and all of the Kaguya Pirates get on there ship and unhook from Whitebeard's. They are a days sail from Sabaody. They all head to the meeting room while a shadow clone of Kaguya steers their ship.

Kaguya: I know that some of you are wondering why I have called this meeting. To put it simply, we are going to war at The marine HQ with the Whitebeard pirates to save Ace. This will be our true entry into the big leagues and there will be big names in it and many lives will be lost. I expect all of you to be ready for it. The three Admirals will be there as well as the warlords. This will not he an easy fight but I have faith that all of you will pull through and come out stronger. I want Akainu so I will deal with him. Any questions or concerns?

Yamato: Are you expecting any inconveniences to appear?

Kaguya: I have a feeling that Luffy will somehow make his way there even though he is not ready for that level yet. So once he appears, make sure he lives.

Yamato nods her head in understanding.

Muret: This will be a chance for me to truly test my devil fruit.

Nojiko: So, where do we go until it times to make our appearance?

Kaguya: Sabaody for now, meet up with some up and coming rookies like us.

Valen: I see. Then I will make sure to make my bounty higher than Nojiko's.

Nojiko: There is no way that you will get a higher bounty than me.

Valen: we will see. The lowest bounty after our new posters come out will have to admit the other is better!

Nojiko: I will enjoy you groveling at my feet Valen!

Raki: I too would like to enter this arrangement.  This will be my first appearance.  I will make it noteworthy.

Kaguya: It is good to see you all hyped about this. We will have to stay in a group on Sabaody so we can head to Whitebeard at soon. As I feel the tug from my kunai.

They all agreed and have one final training with each other before they arrive at Sabaody.

They arrive at Sabaody and seal their ship in a scroll and Kaguya carries it with her and they all head towards Shakky's Rip-off Bar and walk inside to see a woman standing at the bar.

???: Welcome to Shakky's Bar Kaguya Pirates though you don't look like a raving lunatic that wants to kill everything.

Kaguya: You must be Shakky. As long as we aren't provoked first then we will civil.

Shakky: That's good to know. What can I do for you? The most notorious of the supernovae?

Nojiko: Supernova? What's that?