II

・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

  Arriving safely in Japan. The girl stretched as she grt into the car that is waiting for them at the airport gate. It's cold here since, she's wearing black sweater and white skirt that is about a bit higher than her knees.

'Ahh, Japanese air...' Ruan smiled to herself. She turn back to look at her older brother. Rupei is talking on his phone already. 

"Tsk, tsk! We just got our feet in Japan and you're already talking business!" Ruan shakes her head. Not like she doesn't know that her brother have a lot of works but still, he need to rest a bit or else he'll die due to overworked.

"Ruan, you go first without me. I'll be going to the port." Rupei hanged up as he spat.

"Yea, yea whatever." The girl clicked her tongue.

  She gets in the car as her driver started driving. Along the street, she look outside the window, a small smile tugging her beautiful face. Tokyo, I miss you.  

  The car drove pass the rainbow bridge. Her childhood favorite place.

"Oi, stop the car." She spoke up. The driver looks at her. "But miss, Boss said to take you—"

"Don't worry, I can find my way home. Just take my stuffs home for me." She said. The driver nodded and stops the car. The youngest Mohamora, got out and turn to look at the beautiful scenery in front of her. Oh how she missed this. It's already around 11 :00PM. Her brother would scolded her if he knows she's still outside alone. 

She knew that he wouldn't be back until morning. Staring at the view of tokyo, lights shining everywhere as car passes by here and there. Cold breeze touch her skin as her hair dance along with the winds.

After for about 30 minutes of her admiring the city at night. She took a deep breath and walk away trying to find any family mart nearby the area since she didn't eat anything on the plane. 

  After a few minutes, she finally spotted 7 eleven around the corner of the street. Walking in there, she's looking through the drinks finally decide to take out a can of peach juice. She goes over the the cashier desk and put her drink in. Taking out her wallet as she wait for her turn to pay.

"That will be 600yen,sir." The cashier said to the man infront of Ruan.

"O-ok, wait a minute." The man with black messy hairs trying to fish for his wallet then his eyes widen.