IV

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙:

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙:

The door of the mansion opens, revealed the girl who's now trying to enter as quiet as possible.

"Where were you, last night?"

'Shit!'

The voice made Ruan flinched as she slowly looks toward the source where the question came from.

There, sit her oldest brother with all his might, crossed his legs as he watches her.

"...I was just going out for a bit." She says.

"It's for around 4:00AM, Ruan." He sighed.

"At least take someone with you or inform me." Rupei replied. He's really worry. The shipments is going smoothly so he's coming home early.

After knowing that his sister is out at night alone in Tokyo, he almost shoots the driver. Who knows, there's many enemies of Mohamora. They would take any tiny bit of the opportunity they have just to destroy them.

Rupei is always so overprotective toward the youngest. So does, Rufei but he doesn't really show it in front of her. They only have each other. The 3 of them. So Rupei, as the eldest need to make sure his only weakness is okay. He cares for his siblings. Growing up without parents is hard.

Rupei knows, Ruan doesn't really know what affection is. She was only five at that time. And since then, her brothers have been busy doing the business that they rarely spend time with her.

Rupei, loves his sister. So much that he need to keep her safe. Trying to work his ass off just to keep his family at the peaks so no one will dare to hurt them. Because if he fails, everyone would come after their heads which he didn't want that...

"I just came back so I wanna explore." Ruan mutters. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Pei."

Rupei glanced at his sister. "I—you, fine. Just... at least tell me where you're going next time." He rubbed the bridge of his nose.

She did not just pull her biggest card.

She knows her brothers. They are still guilty that they didn't fulfill their promise they gave her. It's not like she thinks too much of it anyway. But sometimes saying sorry can get her away from being scolded.

Ruan smiles.

"Sit here. I have something to tell you." Rupei said as he gestured the girl to sit down.