'*•

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

"Here, you don't get to make a choice, love." Ran smirks.

Rolling her eyes again, Ruan quickly glanced at him who's still having his sadist smile on his face, eyes also glued to her.

Clearing her throat, she spoke. "So what's the game?"

This made the man smile even grew wider. He leaned his back on the soft material.

"Simple. We're playing rock, paper & scissors."

"Tch, this is childish." She shook her head while rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Since you said it's childish, you won't back down from this childish game right, miss angel?" Joining his hands, he rested his chin on top of the back of his hand giving her an eye to eye smile.

Hastily nodded. She composed herself.

'My brothers ain't raising no weak bitch.'

"Sure!" She smiles back.Ran smiles at her courage.

"The rule is simple. 3 loses and the loser granted the winner's 3 wishes."  Ran claps his hands together.

"That easy?" Ruan questioned. What she's sure about is that his wishes won't be really simple, knowing he's Ran Haitani.

"Yes, Princess. It's that simple." His signature smile never left his face.

Ruan looks at him suspiciously but didn't question his intentions further. She nodded and raise her hand.

"Let's get this over with." She looked at Ran who's watching her. He grinned and raises his other hand.

"Sure, though this won't be over that fast, love." Both if they show their hands after Ran finished his words.

"Oya?" Ran mused. As he saw the results. Ruan's hand shows scissors while his own hand is rock.

"Tsk. It's only the beginning." Ruan glares at him. This made Ran chuckles as he found it cute that she looks like an angry kitten hissing at him.

  The game continues which is now resulted Ruan 1 win and Ran 2 wins. The 2 look at each other and released their hand at the same time.  The results is quite to be expected. Ran's hand is paper and Ruan's rock.