*Long chapter*
Making up for a few
weeks of no updates.

*Warning: Smut*

"Your penthouse!?" Ruan turns to him as he keep his eyes still on the road, only a deep chuckles is heard from the man beside her.

"We already got food. Might as well enjoy it." He nonchalantly said as he steps on the gas, going even faster than before.

Ruan whose eyes still scanning him if he has another intention watch him as he hums.

"Don't worry princess, I don't do forced sex." He smirked. The word 'sex' left the girl agape.

"I-I'm not! And stop saying these words so casually!" She glared at him before turning back towards the window literally trying to hide her flushed face from the word earlier.

"Anything you say, love."

Cursing under her breath, she only ignore the man as she stares outside though her feeling says otherwise. The pet names, the feelings he left her is something she doesn't like. She hates herself for being flustered every time he does that.

After like a 15 minutes drive, they finally reached their destination. Ran get out and went to her side opening the door for her. A gentleman he is.

Ruan looks at the tall building in front of her. It's one of the most expensive places here in Tokyo. What can she say? He's a Bonten executive after all.

"What are you doing?" She flinched a bit when his long arm snakes around her waist guiding her toward the entrance.

"Being a gentleman I am. Now come." He gives her a smile before they both walks in.

The guards greet them as Ruan nodded her head acknowledging them.Walking in, she could see there's people here and there in the lounge. As soon as they saw The older Haitani, they quickly avoid eyes contact or even walk in the same path. I mean, no one wants to cross path with any of Bonten Executives.

The receptionists quickly greeted them.

Walking into the elevator, Ran pressed number 45th  floor while he still attached one of his hand on her waist.

"They will bring up the food later." Ran told her. She only nods.

Ruan suddenly feels his hand that was on her waist squeezing her hip a bot making her jolt in surprise, turning her head to look at the taller male beside her but already sees him staring.

"What are you doing?" Ruan narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing." The annoying smile tells her otherwise.

The elevator opens up. what Ruan saw is that through the whole floor, there's only one big door, she guessed it's his penthouse. And he owns the whole floor at that.

"Rich bastards.." she muttered.

  Ran opened the door for her. Coming inside, she quickly scanned the whole place. It's designed in a classic modern interior style. The on the side, there's glass instead of wall which gives a really nice view of Tokyo. She walks over and looked at the sight. Tokyo is so lively, day or night.

Ran comes up behind her, hugging her making the girl surprised a bit.

"Why are you so touchy?" She didn't even give him a glance. The visibly reflection on the glass already showed her how he's smirking and rest his chin on her shoulder.