III

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Fuck! Why are they here!?"

The man wiped his head towards those 3 people standing at the edge of the alleyway, hands in their pockets.

"Are we missing something fun?" The voice spokes up echoes through the alley as everyone remain quiet.

Sounds of footstep walking closer and closer as the other guys from before remain silent, watching their moves. Though, the girl couldn't care less. She turns to Takemichi who's sitting back leaning against the wall.

"Dang, you look like you're about to die." She mutters. She tried to help him up because he looks like he couldn't even sit straight anymore. Blood is seeping through his forehead, painting his white shirts almost become unrecognized.

"Tsk, you guys are causing troubles again, dotcha?" The man with pink mullets hair that stopped around his shoulders says. He has some sort of scars on both side of his mouth. Twirling gun around his finger, he's walking closer to those mens.

"W-Wha... I'm sorry, Boss. They are being cocky and even knocked out our leader, so we thought we let them know who own the place here!" The man said quickly bowed.

"Hm?" The other man who's standing not far from the pink haired guy, raised his eyebrow. He stepped forward. Tilting his head he looks around and only spotted a woman and another guy who's now already fainting.

"You mean them?" He pointed at the twos. The man whom's also wearing a sort of suits, with his short purple lilac hairs and a few highlighted strands combed to the side. He's also got a few piercings on his ears. His droppy eyes glances at the girl then back at those men.

"Yes, sir!" They nodded.

"Hah, you think we would believe this bullshits!?" Spats the man who's also has similar suits and hair color but his hair is much longer and is also a mullet cuts.

"Brother, you're not believing those shits aren't you!?" He asked looking at his brother who's still observing the girl.

"Rindou-San, we really saw it! She kicked our leader! He's still unconscious!" One of those man added.

Rindou clicked his tongue. He walks toward the the girl who's still trying to get Takemichi up, but no avail.

"Oi, woman! Did you really beat our man?" Rindou who's now standing in front of Ruan and Takemichi asked.