Chapter 3: Write That Down

The world was shattering. The sky was falling. Giant feet crushed the soil where the green grass once grew. The city and her buildings were tumbling. Screams and cries for bits of help, plead, mercy for life. Millions of atom bombs went off, the world caving in.

Explosions and lasers kissed the world, all from the hands of one. One that hated, despised of the soiled-planet. It did not matter how, when, or what, this planet had to be destroyed. The constant want for years made the one so hungry for it, destruction and glory.

The sun never made the Earth glow, but maybe one day it will again. One who would defeat the despot, the intruder, the invader; could have a chance at the redemption of the planet and save mankind and restore peace.

I wake up, screaming from my nightmare. I rubbed my head, waking up with a headache. I thought I would have heard my phone go off but it didn't. I felt it in my pocket, however, which is unusual considering I never have my phone in my pocket when I'm in bed. Not only that but I don't sleep in my regular clothes but my pajamas. Now that I began to think, this was not my room but rather some cell-looking room. I then quickly remembered the events that had recently occurred.

Looked around in the cell. It was nicely lit, which was somewhat odd for a cell. There was a large door that was locked. There were these lights that went around the walls, perhaps some sort of decor. I was upon a bed, a smaller bed than what I have. I was also under a blanket and there was a pillow for me. There were the nicest cells I've been in. I recall Bugs telling me his time in prison with Daffy, he would've loved this.

I then began to panic about my friends. I began to cry for them, the face Bugs had when he watched me being taken away haunts me. Daffy's demise also ran through my pounding head. Was Daffy here as well and was he safe?

I heard a click and the door opening slowly. I quickly backed into a corner in defense and curled myself into a ball. I was expecting to see another hideous monster, but saw a green dog, wearing a helmet similar to the one Marvin wears. The green dog told me to follow him by swiping his to the side. I hesitantly got out of the bed, slowly walking to the dog. Then two monsters were alongside him. I backed up in fear. The dog noticed and growled at the monsters, signaling them to back away. I walked out of the cell slowly and followed the dog. I was then stopped by one of the guards, it scared me half to death. It put cuffs around my wrists. The monster gave the dog the key, which had a string attached to it. The dog wrapped it around his neck. The dog told me to follow him once again.

I walked through corridors of futuristic-looking walls. It looked like something you would see out of some space movie or an alien spaceship. It was interesting and cool, but in this particular situation, it was scary and confusing. I knew Marvin was around here somewhere, I think the voice I heard belonged to the Martian himself and this dog may be his.

Speaking of the devil, we were met with large doors opening up for us. There was a chair sitting upon a lifted floor surrounded by buttons and levers. I could see white gloves pushing buttons and turning nozzles. I heard the occasional drop of a helmet hatch and it is lifted.

The green dog barks, making my heart stop. The hands stop moving and I heard a low hum of annoyance. "For the last time K-9, I'm not giving you any treats!" The voice turned the chair, to which it belonged to the destructive Marvin the Martian himself. He looks at me wide-eyed and back at his dog, who is now named K-9.

"Ah, look who we have here, the Earth creature is known as (Y/N)," Marvin announces to the room. "I hope you are feeling better after you fell asleep at my loading dock floor, hm?"

I couldn't answer him. I examined the room and noticed the large window looking out to Earth. Smoke and lasers were being shot down at it. Marvin notices and looks over at the window. "Lovely, isn't it? A beautiful sight I've longed to see since forever." Marvin tells me.