01 (irl)

A few months after the trending feud between Harry and Louis, the 2 stopped hanging out and were focusing on their careers. Louis had released his debut album Walls which was trending worldwide and Harry had booked many sessions and runway shows. Both the boys were at the peaks of their career.

Harry and Zayn had booked a runway show in London which was known to host many singers for the crowds entertainment and a chance for fans to meet their favourite people. This time the show decided to invite a star singer secretly without telling the public who it was.

Louis Tomlinson was told one week prior that he was invited to a show in London. His publicist told him that a show would be a great opportunity for him. Since he's always wanted to host a festival and go on many world tours, London would be a great start for him, especially since he released his debut album just a few weeks ago. So Louis agreed to sing at the show. He took Liam along with him because where would he be without his best friend?

time skip to the show

The crowd erupted in cheers when they found out star Louis Tomlinson would be performing at the runway show in London. One by one he performed every song on his album. The crowd loved his song 'don't let it break your heart'. The crowd cheering him on gave him such a boost in confidence he was feeling on top of the world.

Louis was singing his hit single Miss you when Harry came on stage.

Harry's first outfit was a black leather jacket with the buttons undone, black leather pants to go with it and a feathered green boa wrapped around his neck. Harry was known to do only selective shows which were famous in the industry and held world famous models.

It was fairly obvious that Louis thought Harry was hot with the way his eyes trailed each and every part of Harry's body as if he was marking it for his own self

It was fairly obvious that Louis thought Harry was hot with the way his eyes trailed each and every part of Harry's body as if he was marking it for his own self. The two made eye contact for a slight second wide-eyed before continuing like nothing happened.

Every time Harry came on stage the 2 made eye contact, smirking and making faces at each other which made fans scream in joy, claiming they could feel the sexual tension from there. The crowd yelled out "Larry! Larry!" making Louis cringe slightly seeing the hate he had for the boy. Zayn came in shortly after making Louis smile. He would talk to zayn often because of his relations with Niall and also because Louis was fairly sure zayn had a thing for his best mate Liam. The show ended presently after Zayn left and Louis finished.

I walked on stage when Miss you by that idiot Louis was playing. He was dressed in a simple white adidas shirt and black track pants along with white-grey trainers. He was kinda hot there's no denying that. Harry thought to himself as they made eye contact before continuing.

 Harry thought to himself as they made eye contact before continuing