02 (irl, sm)

The next morning all 5 of the boys were headed to the airport early at 5am. Louis had barely slept that night, he kept tossing and turning, thinking about how he and Harry would have to spend so much time together. They boarded the flight at 7am, Liam next to Louis. Harry next to Zayn and Niall. 

Around an hour later Harry decided to switch seats with Liam so he could talk to Louis about the plan he had in mind for the media. 

"hey" Harry whispered not getting a response in return. He turned to see louis asleep, bags under his eyes as if hadn't slept last night. Harry shook him awake. "what the fook Li- Harry?" "yea Harry anyways up and about because we need to go over how we're gonna do this" I said pointing at us both. "we need to leave the airport together and probably head to one of our houses then go to beachwood cafe. We don't have to kiss until like the 3rd or 4th date its in the contract" I rambled, already having planned most of our 'date' last night. "right okay so why'd you come here then if you already have everything planned out?" Louis spoke rubbing his eyes. "because idiot we- i dont know actually. To tell you?" "are you asking me or telling me?" Louis spoke once more. "I'm- I don't know" Louis nodded turning towards the window staring at the view. Harry just stared at louis unintentionally taking in every detail. He was snapped out of his trance when Louis tapped his shoulder. "should we click a picture and post it so it's more believable?" I just nodded and he took out his phone taking a selfie of us both. "what should I caption it?" " don't caption it make it supenseful, oh and disable the comments" he just nodded.

 "what should I caption it?" " don't caption it make it supenseful, oh and disable the comments" he just nodded

louist91

291k likes

comments disabled for this post

fans were shocked at the post, fan pages already reposting the picture tagging them.

"Looks like it worked, I'm already tagged in like a 100 posts" I said, louis chuckled, that made me smile. Maybe this won't be as bad as i thought.

The flight must have landed because I woke up to find myself leaning on Louis and everyone standing up getting ready to leave. "Tomli- Louis" I whispered as I shook him. "hm?" "we've landed lou- louis" I quickly corrected myself. "right yea lets get on with it then" he said collecting our handbags heading out the isle seat. I just stared at him, feeling something in my stomach when he suddenly looked at me with his hand out. "what?" I asked. "the paps are out we should start the 'fake thing' now" he said and I felt a pang in my chest. why did that hurt? never mind. I nodded taking his hand when I felt another weird sensation in my stomach. What is happening to me?

As we exited the airport the media swarmed us, blasting their questions. We ignored them and headed to our car. The moment we sat down Louis quickly untangled our hands going on his phone texting someone, Liam probably. I felt uneasy when he left my hand like I wanted to keep holding it. What the fuck is happening.

I zoned out only to be gotten back to reality by Louis who was signalling we reached my house. We had decided we would head to my house after the airport then the cafe. I was surprised to see that Louis' clothes were in my room too, along with a note which read, 'Louis will be staying here for the remainder of the relationship.' Guess we were really doing this huh.