06 (irl,sm)

The next day was our flight to New York. We had boarded the plane, Louis and Liam sitting together, me and Zayn together and Niall in the seat just ahead. I had my earphones in, listening to a playlist made by Niall that had his, Liam's and Louis' songs. At the moment 'heartbreak weather' by Niall was playing. I got to admit, the lad is amazing. 

 All of my life I've been sleep-walk living

Running around the same bars I've been in

It can be so lonely in this city 

But it feels different when you're with me

I hummed along the tune while Zayn was watching Disney's Frozen 2. This boy I tell you. Zayn loved Disney movies, the dude would be watching them anytime you'd catch him. He cried during Moana. I can't with him. Anygays, oh sorry uhm anyways, Louis seemed to be talking to Liam and Niall was eating those peanuts they give you on the plane. We just boarded! And he had a pizza just before we did- he's always hungry. That or he's always invested in our love lives. The rest of the flight was okay I guess. Occasionally me and Louis would make eye contact and smile at each other and then he'd go back to talking to Liam. 

We headed to our hotel when I got a text on the groupchat we had of me, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Mark and Jeff.

LARRY STYLINSON

jeff manager- boys i assume you've reached you hotel. your rooms are booked already and Louis and Harry will be sharing a suite, the rest of you have your own.

mark manager- Louis you will be attending Harry's and Zayn's photoshoots and you will be expected to go on a few 'dates' for the media to click their pictures. Liam and Louis you both will be performing i hope you know that. enjoy and text us if anything goes wrong

louboo- got it thanks

hazza- cool

nialler- right got it

zayn- 👍

liam- ok

jeff manager- right well we'll you to it then. you boys have today off because you just arrived and must be tired so i suggest you rest

We checked into our rooms and unpacked everything. 

The room was cool I guess

The room was cool I guess. Louis immediately jumped on the bed sighing loudly. I smiled at him fondly.

"Hey do you mind if I go over to Liam's?" he asked looking up at me.

"Yea cool I guess" I replied slightly disappointed, I was hoping we could just spend time together. I mean from tomorrow it's gonna be busy and we haven't spoken in a bit, just the two of us.

"You okay?" he asked. Did I look okay?

"Fine!" I snapped and went to the bathroom to change.

Should I have snapped? Probably not. Did I possibly ruin his mood? Probably. Shit. I changed and just laid on the bed and put on friends. 

sorry the chapters short. I'm having writers block lol

pls vote and comment

enjoy<3