Chapter 39

Natasha feels a warm breeze on her skin. The doors of their room stayed open the entire night. Bucky lies next to her, still asleep, snoring, and naked. She admires him. Her husband. Enjoying the privilege of being his wife.

Bucky growls as he wakes up and turns around. He opens his eyes and sees Natasha looking back at him. He takes her head and gives her a big kiss. She doesn't think twice and rolls him onto his back and sits on top of him. "Ooh, good morning there!" Bucky shrugs and smiles. "It's morning."

"Obviously." She grins. "Let me help you with that."

Natasha kisses her way down. She leaves a trail of wet kisses on his skin. She can tell that Bucky's exited and his heartrate is going up. When she gets where she was going she takes his length and licks it softly. She feels powerful knowing she has him under her control. The sound of Bucky enjoying makes her feel even more powerful. She opens her mouth and takes it as deep as she can. She feels him throbbing in her mouth, it makes her suck even harder. Bucky grabs her hair and pulls on it softly. "Holy shit!" he groans before climaxing.

Natasha takes a sip of water that is standing on the dresser. "Liked it?"

Buck is staring at the ceiling. "Liked it?? Oh my god Natalia."

"That's a yes?" she grins.

"Oh yes, definitely, dear god." He sighs before he pushes Natasha down on the bed. "Let me..." he kisses her neck, "...return..." her cleavage, "...the..." her stomach. "...favour." He goes down even further, pulling down her panties, until he reaches the right spot. He teases her by kissing and licking the insides of her thighs. "James please stop teasing me." She moans as she grabs his hair. He looks up and grins before taking her clit between his lips and sucks it soft. Natasha throws her head into the pillow and enjoys the feeling and sensation, she lets out a soft moan. She squirms with pleasure beneath him as she feels her orgasm coming. When she can't hold it any longer she releases it all and comes.

"Oh shit James, that was amazing." She pulls him up and kisses him. Bucky just smiles and lays down beside her.

"Breakfast service!" They hear someone knocking on the door. Bucky pulls on some clothes and head for the door. He holds the door ajar and looks who is behind it. It's Luani, he has a trolley filled with food and drinks.

"Luani! You brought us breakfast?"

"Yes I have. Please take this and enjoy!"

"We will. Thanks!"

Bucky pulls the trolley inside. Natasha was laying under the covers.

"That looks amazing! I'm really hungry now." She winks at Bucky as she takes a strawberry and eats it. Bucky just takes some coffee, eggs and some fruit. Natasha tastes everything. Fruit, cake and eggs, she even had some rice. Coffee and orange juice. "This really tastes good!"

"I think you're having the munchies." He just grins.

"And what are you going to do about it?" she laughs.

"Absolutely nothing. Enjoy your breakfast." Bucky goes outside and lays down in one of the deck chairs, closing his eyes, enjoying the sun. Natasha is going to play a joke on him. She takes a bowl from the kitchen and fills it with cold water. She sneaks out through the cabin and throws the water over Bucky. He jumps up and gasps for breath. "What the hell?!" He looks back at Natasha and sees her laughing hard. "I'll make you pay for this..!" He jumps from his chair and sweeps Natasha from her feet and takes her into his arms. He walks towards the sea carrying her.

"What are you doing James?"

"I thought you wanted to take a swim?"

Bucky enters the water, still holding Natasha, just above the water.