Ch. 4 - Temptations and Turning Tides

Time dragged on through the night and though you tried your best to catch sleep, it just wasn't coming. You tapped on your phone to illuminate the screen, its brightness screaming "3:21am" over and over again each time you tried to blink to adjust to the light. You groaned at the sight and rolled over, angry that your body was still disobeying you.
Little did you know, Gojo was going through the same thing. He laid on his back with his hands behind his head, blindfold off as the darkness allowed him to comfortably do so, and his mind couldn't erase the image of you in your nightgown.

You decided to try to use the restroom to see if that was the matter, knees aching with fatigue as you threw them off the side of the bed. You tried to silently sneak out of your bedroom, turning the knob so it would quietly snap against the jamb.
Before you could fully turn around to head down the hallway, you were stopped by Gojo's towering body. He had encapsulated your body in the doorway by propping his arm above your head against the wall. He looked down at you as if he were hungry for something, eyes viciously focused on your face as you looked up in terror.
Once you gained composure, you flattened your look and sighed.

"Is it ever possible for me to escape you?" You asked, whispering though no one else was around to hear you. Just before you could finish your sentence, Gojo grabbed your cheeks tight with his thumb and index finger. His eyes began to analyze your expression as if he were a predator trying to determine what part of his prey to eat first. "What are you doing?" You tried to ask through squished lips, moving around like a fish gasping for air, your expression growing angrier by the minute.

"I can't sleep," he murmured. This was a completely new side of him. Instead of his usual playful and annoying self he was dark and brooding.

"And? What do you want me to do about it?" You snapped your face from his grasp and pushed past him to walk down the hallway.

"Sleep with me," he said plainly, voice low and deep. You froze a few feet ahead of him, shivering for a moment before looking back at him. He was leaning on one leg with a hand on his crotch, touching himself through the soft, grey fabric.
You were completely frozen, not moving. Your brain had stopped functioning as he stood there nonchalantly. You had never met someone so forward, so brutally honest with himself and others.
Your mouth hung agape while trying to think of the proper response to such a crude question. He smirked slowly as he noticed your stunned expression.
"I don't bite..." he shook his head, now grabbing himself a bit tighter to fully outline his large erection for you to see, "...well...sometimes I do."

"I..." He began to walk toward you.

"It'd just be a one time thing," he assured you, placing his hands on your waist as you still stood frozen, "I'm not a man for commitment. Unless you and Nanami..." he trailed off as your breath hitched.

"Kento and I had a one night stand," you finally spoke, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath to meditate yourself back to composure. You were trying your best to ignore his soft touch on your hips. "I am...not in a place for any of this...quite honestly," you shoved past him once more, this time back to your room.

Just as you were about to open your door, he stopped you once more by grabbing your upper arm. "Why not?" He asked, genuinely concerned. It was as if the night brought out a new version of Gojo.

"I...just got out of a pretty damaging relationship before I moved here...it was...the reason I came here," you kept your vision toward your door, looking down at your hand on the doorknob. Gojo released your arm and you allowed it to fall at your side.

You turned to look at him but it was his turn to fall silent. He looked down at you, a slightly sad look in his face as he clearly calculated the correct words to say.