Ch. 8 - 影悪意

Gojo released himself from you, some of his fluid spilling out of you and onto the black blanket. You moved your body so that you wouldn't make it worse as you stood up, hesitating to make eye contact for just a moment.
Gojo then walked over to you, placing gentle hands on your upper arms, looking down at you. Your jaw fell open just a bit as if you were about to say something.

"Wanna' take a shower or anything?" He asked softly. "I can give you a pair of my clothes...though they may be a bit long on you..." 

"Mhm," you looked up at him with eyes that were glistening over, emotion bubbling over the conflict in your chest.

"Okay," he responded with a smile before heading over to one of his dressers, the two of you still completely nude. There, he pulled out a pair of athletic shorts, boxers, and one of his white tee shirts. "You might have to hold these shorts on...but it's something." He handed them to you with the smile still on his face.

"Thanks," you mumbled, taking just the shirt and boxers from him, "I think this will be long enough."

"Here, let me show you to the bathroom," he walked toward the door of his room, using his finger to motion to follow him from behind. Your bare feet were cold against the hardwood floor, still as they stepped onto the white, marble tile of his bathroom. 

It was just as magnificent as his other rooms, nearly covered in the tile with a large jetted bathtub, separate shower, and large, fancy toilet complete with bidet. You watched him carefully as he started to run the water in the bath for you.

"Oh," you nearly whispered, "I was just gonna' shower."

"What's the fun in that?! Start in the shower, then hop in the bath! It's really comfortable...I know," he smirked, his loud self starting to return. You smiled to yourself, suddenly feeling tides start to genuinely turn within you. "I'll wash the clothes you came in along with the blanket, we'll have to be up for another hour or so while they dry...unless you'd rather sleep in the guest room." He's offering to sleep in the same bed with me! What is this side of him?! You thought, nearly shouting in your head.

He left you be, shutting the bathroom door behind him. The bright fluorescence in the room made you feel self-conscious for a moment - still feeling a little lost in Gojo's large residence. You stopped to look in the mirror and, just as you guessed, a bright purple bruise was on your neck. Just as the bruise from your nose started to go away, you had a brand new mark to replace it. You also looked over the leftover scars from the mission that nearly took your life as well as a few others from your deep past. Your body was colored with history, memories...some that you cherished and others you wished to forget...memories nonetheless. 
You hopped into the shower with only Gojo's soap available to you. You half-expected the usual ten-in-one men's soap that tools like him would use, but what was available was some kind of organic soap you had never heard of, still in the usual masculine scent but clear care went into selecting it.
The warm water was incredibly comforting as you went through the busy task of getting yourself clean. When you finally sank into the bath that Gojo had drawn for you your body began to melt in the warmth. Thanks to the motion sensor lights about the condo the room quickly went pitch black, however you didn't mind - nearly falling asleep in the water.

"Y/N?" Gojo popped his head in after some time, the lights quickly flickering on with his movement. You winced at the brightness and found him dressed again, sunglasses and all. 

"What?" You hissed, disturbed out of your peace. 

"Just wanted to check on you," he chuckled, "nice, right?" You glared at him, squinting your eyes and sinking further into the water - still trying to be your usual salty self to him despite having damn near the best night of your life in a long time.