Ch. 11 - Giving Up

The two of you cleaned up to the best of your abilities and returned to the floor. Your fingers were intertwined with his, a satisfied smile on his face as your cheeks were pink. Several eyes caught you leaving the bathroom together
The two of you now stood against a back wall of the club, watching the bodies mesh together - your own bodies satiated for the time being. You had positioned yourself in front of him, allowing your body to lounge against his intimately. 

"This is new," Gojo remarked, voice low as he leaned his head a bit forward to reach your height as you leaned against him. You were at least a nice chunk taller in your shoes, but you still couldn't exactly match his height.

"I've decided to give up," you mumbled just loud enough for him to hear, the two of you still keeping your eyes on the floor instead of on one another. 

"Give up?" Gojo asked with great interest.

"I no longer wish to deny my attraction to you," you said plainly, "what you do with that is up to you." Gojo leaned back against the wall, baffled at your sudden straight-forward attitude. 

"Huh," he smiled in affirmation of himself, "well, then. I guess that means I can do this," his hand snuck around your side and grabbed your breast, his head still leaning toward your ear. Your breathing hitched with his sudden touch. You hesitated for a moment considering the crowd, but you realized no one was paying attention to you and you relaxed. "Wow...I really can do that," he chuckled, the vibration of his low voice against your back. 

"That you can," you said lowly, seductively. Gojo's hand loosened and then tightened again at your words, his mind still trying to grasp his emotional hold on you and what to do with it considering his own loose past. 

You spun around, hands on his chest as you looked up at him. He looked back at you, slowly removing his glasses and folding them into his pocket, the room dim enough for it to not matter - save for the colored spotlights that moved about the floor. You loved how he knew about your obsession with his eyes without even exchanging words. His smile grew just a bit as he continued to look at you, the longest you had stared at one another with the same amount of intimacy. 
Your hands came up to cup his face, pressing your lips to his softly. His hands coiled themselves around your waist and you parted your lips to invite his tongue. His body enveloped you as the loud music thumped into your eardrums. Despite being in an overly crowded room, it felt as though you were the only two in the room. 
Your tongues danced, saliva coating the sides of your mouths as you neglected decency in front of those who may glance your way. It was as if the two of you were ready to head home and continue whatever it was you started in the restroom. 

"I think I'm going to head out," Nanami suddenly appeared, not reacting to the two of you with your lips attached. You pulled from Gojo to allow a response. "Get her home safely."

"Alright, Nanamin, have a good night," Gojo answered for you, your own voice still lost in his mouth. Nanami rolled his eyes and exited the club as Gojo turned his attention back to you. "How about we head out as well?" He asked. "Would you like to come home with me?" You remained silent but gave an expression of confirmation. "I'll go say goodbye to the others who came and I'll meet you outside. Here's my valet ticket," he handed you a small piece of paper. What? We're not taking the train?

You walked outside and handed a suited valet the ticket. He quickly began jogging down the street to fetch the vehicle. You shivered, feeling a bit cold in the new autumn air. 
Suddenly, a very loud rumble came slowly around the corner. Your jaw nearly dropped when you saw it: a 1994 McLaren F1. Its silver body came rolling to a stop in front of you and the valet struggled to get out. It had large wheels and a large, black spoiler. Seeing it made your knees weak. No way is this his...no way.