🙈

Heyyyy yallll, so I just wanted to make a update and tell you a few things.

Firstly y'all be a lil too quiet in these recent chapters, it could be a simple ass emoji idgaf but if y'all continue to be quiet imma make some changes on my update schedule.

Secondly I just started school so writing is a lil harder these days and it's not because of all the work I got cause best believe that's finished it's the fact that every time I get off school I lay in my bed and the next thing I know it's the next day so yeah...

Thirdly I wanna make a new story but I ain't using Dave anymore the man fine but DAMN! there's only so many times I could use him, and I have hella book ideas like a football book high school book girl on girl books shit I even got a cowboy book 😭

Fourthly thank you all for your support I love every single one of you.

Fifthly it's forever fuck Wattpad cause they deleted two of my stories and yes I'm still stuck on that like fr, Lovers was about to hit 200k reads and they was like "oh I know we just deleted her other story but add the icing on the cake and delete another" like damn just say you don't support the BLM movement and leave 🙄 and I really liked where Fate was going and I'm pissed off I didn't save it it another app like what y'all seen wasn't the half of it there was like a least five chapters of drafts I wrote.

Lastly somebody messaged me making fun of my username, I'm not gone lie I didn't know what hoodrat meant when I picked my name like y'all what is this?

Had me fucking dead 😭 anyways I'm just talking now see y'all Tuesday and make sure to follow me on Twitter I do follow back and all dat shit and I did a face reveal over there if you cared what I looked like

Oh one more thing y'all I'm sorry but I needa tell y'all something that happened yesterday, so I was in my art class a musty mf sat in front of me and the teacher had a lil fan that was blowing around when the fan hit him his must would go to my nose bitch when I tell y'all I couldn't even finish my work I couldn't finish it, I changed my seat but damn I just don't understand how you could make yo self smell like that and atp showers ain't gone help because it's they natural sent.

Okay I'm done.

Byeeeee.