Nineteen

March 16th 20235:38pm

March 16th 2023
5:38pm

I walk into into my office and put my purse on my desk, my building was finally fully furnished and ready to open the only things I need to do is hire a few more nurses.

So that's what I'm doing today, I'm going through the applications to see who I want to interview.

I look over and see Naomi was still sleeping, I had to take her with me because Dave had a meeting today.

After twenty minutes her little cries fill the room I walk over to her and take her out her car seat.

"It's okay baby" I say and rub her back

Her cries slow down, she shouldn't be hungry cause I fed her as soon as we got here which was an hour ago, I lift her up and smell her to see if she needs her diaper changed.

"You need your diaper changed" I say

I grab her bag and take out a diaper and wipes, laying her on the couch I changed her diaper.

"All done" I say when I finished

I pick her up and go to throw away her old diaper, I go to sit down and look back at the applications.

Two hours later

I just put Naomi in the car, I put her baby bag and my purse in the car as well.

I go over to the driver side and get in, before I start driving I let Dave know we were in our way home he texted me back quickly telling me okay and he was at home.

"Daddy's at home" I tell Naomi

Thirty minutes later

She starts kicking a making happy noise when Dave walked into the room.

"Hey Toots" Dave says kissing me as he slapped my ass

"Hey Pookie" I say and wipe my lipgloss off him

"Hey daddy's baby" he coos at Naomi as picks her up

He kiss her cheeks and she starts making baby sounds again.

"Did y'all have fun today?" Dave asks me

"Yes, I got a lot of stuff done and I think my clinic is almost ready to open" I smile

"That's good baby, I know this is what you always wanted" he says