Watch me cry all my tears. Lose, soon I'll have nothing to

Authors note: okay let's get this party started!

{ 1 }

"Not here!" You raced out of the room and straight into another slamming the door open.

"No." You gritted your teeth together and kept running. Sweat was dripping down your face as you ran full speed through the compound. This was it, your final hope, the final part to put your life back together.

"Please."

"Where are you?" Another voice yelled from the other side of the compound. You kicked another door open and let out a scream of frustration. You turned around and ran forward.

"Where are you..." You and the other voice ran towards each other, two doors left.

"Marlene!" You screamed, you heard something click beneath you and your eyes widened as you felt someone tackle you to the floor as an explosion deafened you. You hit the floor with a thud and you shut your eyes as a body shielded you.

{ 2 }

"Hayner please. Sit still." A female voice muttered as Hayner kicked the back of her seat. "I thought you'd be happier." She grumbled, Hayner sighed and unbuckled his seat belt and clambered into the front, he felt a twinge in his heart.

"Just like she did..." he thought before sitting down in the seat next to the driver. He leant his chin against the car window frame as the breeze gently hit his face. It had been two years. Two whole years, no Marlene, no outside world. And a year with no twin. The once beautiful beach, colourful houses, ocean breeze, it just felt wrong.

"Ow." You whined, a chuckle came from above you.

"I know you want to find her. And I allowed you to come along but remember your highness, you need to live." The man adjusted his glasses and you dusted yourself off.

"I haven't been living." You muttered and you rummaged in your pocket and sighed staring at the letter.

"I know your highness, but she will be here." He said and continued walking, the letter made you feel sick. Everything would change once you found your sister.

"Marlene just hold on." You whispered and crumpled the letter up and shoved it into your pocket. You glanced up.

"Rude." You began, he stopped and turned to you. "If any of them are here..." you trailed off and he adjusted his glove pulling it tighter.

"No prisoners."

{ 3 }

Hayner stepped out of the car and inhaled shakily. He ran his hand through his hair, it hadn't changed much but he was taller, he had on navy blue baggy pants, white vest, and his usual short sleeveless jacket was now black with red and black checkers, his shoes matching, black and red checkers. He gripped his suitcase as students stared at him, whispering. In the distance he could hear a camera flashing. And he fought the urge to punch the paparazzi in the face. He kept walking, getting closer to the golden writing on the looming building. He wondered, what or even where you were.

"Liar!" You screamed, punching the ground, tears spilling down your face, Marlene wasn't here. You sat back on your knees and re-read the letter and you let out another scream. Torture, this was torture. You crumpled the paper and put it back in your pocket, your fingers becoming prickly. You began scratching at your arms furiously until Rude cleared his throat. You stopped and glanced up. He handed you another envelope and you cursed under your breath. You read it, your anger building.

Thank you for keeping your word.

I will see you soon.

Your darling sister will be back at the entrance.