You're aching, you're breaking And I can see the pain in your eyes

Authors note: things have definitely changed.

{ 10 }

You stared around the room and began to walk through the door to the front room, staring at the kitchen area and the living room before heading into the other room, passing through a mini corridor before entering your bedroom, with an en suite. You sighed before letting out a laugh.

"You couldn't even give me a normal experience huh?" You said, as the door closed behind you. Your parents had given you permission to come back, but there were rules, and complete and utter control of what you can do. You headed to your bed and wheeled your suitcase towards your wardrobe. You pulled out the letters and put them in the drawer and closed it. You sat down on the unmade bed, you opened your phone and stared at it sadly, you missed them, you missed her, you missed him and most of all you missed your brother.

{ 11 }

Everyone had moved into dorms or returning students were greeting each other after a summer off. As for Hayner his dorm mates consisted of Pence, Olette, some other 3 students and Seifer. He had avoided everyone apart from Pence, who was now with him as Hayner needed to find some shopping. 

Pence was walking and talking at Hayner as he stared at the ground with his hands in his pockets. Pence chewed his lip as he watched his friend, Hayner wasn't himself and Pence had no idea what to do. The group had gotten together the night before but none of them knew what to do. But here Pence was, he was determined. Determined to find out what was wrong with Hayner and get his group of friends back on track. Pence snapped out of his thoughts as he heard voices muttering around them.

"It's them." Whispers were traveling quickly through the grounds.

You had finally left your empty flat and you had decided to find some food from the shops. You were keeping to yourself, staring at the ground as you walked along until you could hear the whispers, all about you. You and your brother. You sighed bitterly. But you didn't notice you were both walking absently towards each other.

Pence had stopped talking and he looked up as the whispers and the looks were annoying him and that's when it happened. He saw you, his eyes widened in surprise and Pence tapped Hayner on the shoulder and he glanced up to see you. He walked quicker until he stopped. You hadn't changed in his eyes. Pence stared at him, and something clicked in his head.

"They've been separated." He whispered and suddenly the way Hayner had been acting the reason why he hadn't been himself when they all saw him, was because of this, because these wonderful twins had been kept apart. Pence turned on his heels and ran off, he had to tell the others.

{ 12 }

"{Name}?" Hayner stared at you, you stopped and glanced up. Your brother was in front of you. You were exactly the same. You stared back at him, both of your eyes widening, a weight on your shoulders fading away. Everyone was watching you, you both exhaled and ran forward, embracing each other.

"I'm so sorry!" You both cried, gripping at each other as you buried your head into his neck. He shook his head stroking your hair.

"No... I- I've missed you so much." He mumbled.

"I hate them." You breathed out, he nodded in agreement.

"They ruined everything."

"{Name}, Hayner." The two of you let go and stared at the voice, Nyx, Fran and Crowe stood there smiling.

"Long time no see." Nyx said giving you a smile the two of you dashed forward and jumped at him tackling him to the ground as Fran dropped to her knees and hugged you both as Nyx sat up hugging you both too. Crowe smiled at the four of you, a light returning to you and your brother.