Chapter One - To Have

Nicole's POV

I glance at my wristwatch, it is already 6 am and I need to start breakfast if I am going to make it on time for work. I look up at my husband who appears to be in deep concentration. His eyes are squeezed shut as he braces on both arms, moving to his own rhythm. Why did I initiate this? Morning sex sounded sexy and wild when I heard my girlfriend Andrea speak about it yesterday over lunch, but for me, it was a bland reality.

My husband moves his hand to guide his penis back to my vagina; it fell out after the last thrust because he was not fully erected. I roll my eyes before saying, "You want to finish this up tonight? I need to start breakfast before the kids awake".

Deno's POV

Nicole must be feeling the same way I am, this is just not working out. I want to cum. I can feel the dyam tension building but I can't seem to get there. Fuck! She must think I'm impotent.

I open my eyes to look down on her. She is beautiful. Nicole is always the most beautiful woman I know. Even after 12 years of marriage and two kids, she is still holding her own. Her forehead is big but it fits perfectly with her beautiful big brown eyes, her big pink lips and big ass. Only her nose and breasts are small. She is looking at me expectantly. Did she say something?

"Deno, did you hear what I said?"

I look at her blankly, my cock is just getting hard again. If I keep thinking about her ass, maybe I will cum. I want to turn her around and fuck her so hard, she screams.

"Deno!"

"What?" I ask impatiently, she just killed that vision.

"Can we finish this later? I need to start breakfast before the kids get up."

"Oh," I am disappointed but I try not to let it show. "Sure, I have the car to wash anyway."

I pull out of her pussy that was barely wet and rolled off the bed. This was her idea and now she wants to end it without any one of us getting off.

I head to the closet to get a pair of sweat pants and she goes to the bathroom. I start to dig around in the basket and I find one of her lace underwear. I take it and put it to my nose, it smells of that lavender fragrance she uses for everything. I hear the shower running and I imagine the water running over her big ass. I stuff her panty in my mouth and pull out my cock. I start to stroke slowly, imagining that I join her in the shower, bend her over and take her from the back. She braces herself on the wall and arches her back to me. I can feel her warm and wet around my cock. I grab her damp hair and pull her head back as I pound into her.

"Fuck mi babes!" She's saying. She moves one of her hands between our legs and grabs my balls. I pound harder and faster as my orgasm comes closer. She looks back at me and stares me in the eyes while she rubs her clit then sucks her finger off. That is enough to send me over the edge, I squeezed my eyes shut and I cum in my hands.

Nicole's POV
I'm in the bath and I am frustrated. I'm horny and my husband is not able to help. I suck my teeth and turn on the shower. The cold water beats on my skin and does nothing to quell my dissatisfaction. Thank God I have a flexible showerhead, one of my favourite thing about my bathroom apart from the glass door.

I take the showerhead and position it so the shower of water is beating on my vagina. I use my hand to part my folds to give way for the water to make contact with my clit. It felt good but I needed more pressure. I turned the pipe to the max capacity so the water can beat harder against my clit. A small moan escaped my lips as I close my eyes to imagine my husband on his knees before me kissing my most intimate part. I am holding his bald head as he works his tongue around my clit. I start to wine in his face, as he pushes his finger in my wetness. My moans intensify as he thrusts his finger in and out faster. I grind my hips to the rhythm. I hear a loud grunt from the bedroom and I'm pulled from my trance. I sigh then put the showerhead back in place and complete my bath. I wonder if my dreams can become a reality.

Deno's POV
I am grinning like an idiot while washing the car to the sounds of Freddie Jackson. I am feeling light and ready to take on the world.

"Morning Deno."

I turn to the voice and see my neighbour Shauna standing at the fence. She was wearing shorts that were short enough to be a panty and a t-shirt that she had no business wearing without a bra.

"Morning Shauna," I answer before I continue wiping the car.

"Yuh a listen to love song tho." I am sure I hear some sarcasm in there but it's Shauna, maybe I'm overthinking.

"Just a try get a vibe," I answer.

"Yuh can help me wash my car too?" She asks while sending me what must be her "tek gal man" smile.

As if on queue, Nicole appears on the scene.

"Morning Shauna. Yuh better ask Mike fi wash yuh car, he looks able body enough to do it." She was giving Shauna the death stare. I love this woman.

"A joke mi did a mek, Nikki. Just a trouble Deno." She turns on her heels and walks away, giving us both a view of her batty pegs.

We look at each other and then burst out laughing.

"Mi can't lef yuh fi a minute ee," Nicole says while laughing.

"Is not my fault my body good," I respond jokingly.

"Yuh breakfast ready Mr Tan Gud, yuh coming for it or ya go a Shauna fi breakfast?" She folds her hand and kimbos in mock anger.

"I rather eat from your plate any day or time Mrs Tan Gud."

I dropped the cloth in the bucket and followed her big ass to the kitchen. Now how can I tell her that I am dead serious? I want her on my plate, legs wide, pussy open, wet and ready to be devoured.

Nicole's POV
I love my husband, I really do because I felt like jumping across the fence and pulling off Shauna bonnet with the lace wig I'm sure is underneath it. He is a good looking man despite going bald three years ago. He kept up his beard which made his baldness sexy as hell. He has a little pouch but he isn't fat. Not too tall and not too short, just the right build. I'm sure I am attracted to him like other females are, but sex has been a chore for some time now. I think we've both grown tired of the same old thing. We tried numerous times to spice things up by having sex in different locations around the house or doing it spontaneously, but we never seem to be fully satisfied.

The truth is I respect him too much to tell him I want to sit on his face. How do I tell him I want him to do naughty things to me and allow me to return the favour? I don't think he'll look at me the same if he knows just how dirty my mind is. Why should I rock the boat for a few moments of pleasure? At least I have a good looking husband that I can tolerate and a great father for my kids. Many women do not have that much.