Chapter Ten - Link Up

Tariq's POV
I look over at Andrea who is sleeping beside me and move from the bed quietly, to not disturb her. She's usually up by 5 am but it's now minutes after six and she's still sound asleep. I smile as images of last night come back to memory. She has all right to sleep in.

I head down to the kitchen not bothering to put on clothes. Breakfast in bed and another round of leg shaking sex will give Andrea a great start to her day. I'm in the kitchen flipping eggs and whistling to Bruno Mars, "Just the Way You are" when I hear a chuckle behind me. I smile to myself as I continue to take care of the eggs. Andrea must find the sight of me in the kitchen completely naked funny.

"What's so funny?" I ask with my back still to her, "you like my ass?"

I look over my shoulder in my sexiest stare and the spatula falls out of my hand in surprise. Standing before me with her hand to her mouth stifling a giggle is the young lady that's always late for my lecture classes.

Andrea's POV
A loud crash and a painful cry wake me.

"Fuck!"

I immediately recognise Tariq's voice and I bolt upright looking around the room.

"Oh shit!" I hear another cry.

What is going on? I get out of the bed and pull on my dress that was left on the ground before hurrying downstairs towards the commotion.

I stop dead in my track when I see Neandra with her back to the kitchen and her hand covering her mouth, giggling like a schoolgirl. I look past her to see Tariq with a dishcloth covering his pubic area and another covering his ass, his face a mixture of pain and embarrassment. What the hell?

"Neandra, stop behaving like you are a child," I say as I push past her to assist Tariq.

"What are you doing in the kitchen naked?" I whisper harshly to him.

"The dyam pot burn mi," he says.

"Where?" I ask, looking him over for any signs of a burn.

He uses his head to motion towards Neandra who was standing there looking at us with a huge grin on her face.

"Nea, why are you here? I wasn't expecting you today," I move to block her view from Tariq.

"I am here to pick up a blouse."

"Why this early?" I ask looking at the clock, it was barely 7 am. She's hardly out of bed before nine, why did she choose to be today.

"I'm going to Portland with Xavier, Tricia and Camille, and the blouse I want to wear is here so I ask daddy to bring me to get it."

I look up and shake my head, "Why are you so last minute, you could have asked me to bring it to you yesterday."

"I didn't plan to wear it until this morning."

I seriously don't know who this girl get her don't care attitude from but it's annoying as hell.

"Ok, just go," I say, waving her off.

"But I want to help," she says mockingly.

I grab the closest thing I find, a rolling pin, and hurl it at her before she runs up the stairs laughing.

"Disgusting," I shout after her as I turn back to Tariq.

"I was hoping I didn't know your daughter," he says shaking his head.

"I told you she's a student at Edna"

"Yes, but I was hoping she was not one of my students."

"She is?" I start laughing because this is suddenly very funny.