dear joey 2

Dear Joey,

I seen you the other day. You were happy, I was depressed. You had so much joy, you were laughing with your friends. I saw that you put an arm over a girl. I'm thinking she's your girlfriend? But its okay.

It doesn't bother me anymore.

I just wish that we could have work things out you know? Be happy again.

Anyways, I walk past you and I could feel your eyes on me. You always thought I was happy because I was smiling and laughing with my friends. Truth is, you knew me too well to know that I wasn't happy.

"Nice shirt, girly." I turned around and saw that the girl you were laughing with said. "Thank you. Its better than yours. I mean, I can patrically see your boobs from here. Has your mom ever told you about respect?" I shot back. I looked at you and you looked at me. It looked like you wanted to laugh. You covered your mouth, I knew you were laughing. Anyways, the girl you were with rolled her eyes. I continued on walking.

After I got my food, I sat next to Erick and Joceyln. They were talking about something, idk I wasn't really paying attention. I looked up and I saw you staring at me. Just how we first met each other. Well, actually not met, but seen each other for the first time.

It's crazy though. How much time has past since we broke up. I wonder if you still think about me.

Sincerely,
Anastasia.

Authors note: I really love one direction man.