dear joey 4

Dear Joey,

I saw you making out with your new girl. Ouch.

You really just kissed her in front of me like if I still care. Oh please, you know damn well I care. Fuck you.

I hate that I still have these feelings! I hate that you still have this control over me! I hate you, I hate you for what you have done!

I hate that I have to see you every damm day with that slut you kiss.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I swear to god I hate you. Oh my god. I love you. I love you so much.

"Anastasia." You said to me, for the first time in forever. You said my name. "We need to talk." Oh what did you want to talk about? "We have nothing to talk about." I said as I walked away from you. You pulled my arm, making me turn and looking at your beautiful face. Gosh, I hate you so much. "Leave me alone Joey. We have nothing to talk about." I said pulling away.  You sighed and walked away. I wanted you to kiss me so badly.

I got home after that, I put on my music on shuffle and haha! Guess what song came up?

You know the song that you thought of me. You know, never stop by safety suit.

Haha do you remember you sang that song to me? Haha it was our 1 year anniversary. Gosh one year with you. It took you one year. One fucking year.

You know the bet? Or have you forgotten? The bet wasn't about sleeping around, it was you dating the most ugliest girl for a year. For one fucking year. That girl was me. It was me, and you broke me. Holy shit you broke me.

You made me feel beautiful. You asked me out to prom, you made me happy. And you want to know what? I made you happy. I made you fucking happy.

Sincerely,
The girl who still makes you happy even when you don't want to admit it.