dear joey 5

Dear Joey,

I am thinking about sending you these letters, but then I think I shouldn't. Like what if I make a fool of myself? You might tell everyone. I don't know. We'll see.

"Ana" your girlfriend came up to me. "Yes?" I said looking at her. Why is she talking to me? "I know you're Joey's ex." She started saying. "Who cares?" Honestly. "I just want to say, I'm sorry what happened between you two.." She said. Lol okay. I don't care. Yes I do. "But I don't want you talking to him at all." She said. I laughed. "Haha don't tell me what to do." I said. Like boy, control your girlfriend, you know I can take her out quick. "I'm serious." She looked mad. I chuckled. "I'm serious too." My face turned serious. She backed away rolling her eyes.

Oh god, she should know better than that. She tried to warn me? haha maybe you should have warned her about me.

Damn, too bad, I wanted to hit her so bad.

Anyways, later that day, I saw you with her. I think you guys were arguing. Haha we used to argue about the most stupidest things ever. Remember when I broke that one girls nose. Haha memories.

I was walking by myself. Erick and Jocelyn were going out to eat. If you ask me, I think my two best friends are dating and are scared to tell me. Anyways, I was by myself, it was hot that day, so I wore shorts and a short sleeve. I curled my hair that day. I looked pretty neat. I sat down at this benched and saw a few boys coming my way. I noticed it was you and Shane. The popular boys. Lol popular my ass.

Shane saw me and then you saw me. You looked down and I just looked at Shane. Clearly ignoring you.

"Hey Anastasia. How are you?" Shane said. Shane was like my other best friend. He's really cool. "I'm good thanks." I smiled. You were looking at me the whole time. "Joey here is too pussy to tell you sorry about his girlfriend." Shane said smirking at you. "Shut up." He said. I got up. "Listen, I don't have time for this bullshit. Next time your girlfriend comes up to me and tells me how to live my life. I'll fuck her up." I said looking straight into your eyes. Shane broke into laughter. We just stared at each other. "So bye." I said walking away.

You should have seen your face! You know I would fuck her up. Haha your face was priceless! When I left I could hear you sighing.

Damn, I never knew I had this side of me. Like I could literally just punch someone and knock them out because of how much anger I have. And all because of you. You made me this way.

You made me cold.

Sincerely,
The girl who is cold hearted.

Authors note: hi