anastasia

I arrived to ericks house, there was music all around us. There were teenagers dancing, drinking, having fun. They're couples everywhere.

I haven't had anything to drink, I really wanted one though. I went to the kitchen and got one. I poured a little vodka in the beer so I can get a little bit tispy or something.

I drank it, no I didn't. I chugged it.

"Anastasia?" I turned around to see those brown eyes I missed so much. "Joey!" I said. "We need to talk." He grabbed my arm and took me outside where it was a little quieter.

"Anastasia, are you drunk?" He said looking at me straight in the eyes. "No tipsy." I said. I could still hear and see clearly. So that's not drunk right? "I'm sorry about everything." He said. "I'm sorry too." I spoke. He looked at me. Then I started crying.

"Why! Joey why! Why did you brake my heart!?! Wasnt I enough?! Wasn't I enough to make you happy? Huh! I gave you my all! Everything, I was so happy with you! Why did you go breaking my heart! I trusted you with my life and all you did was throw it away! I was bet? A fucking bet to you!?! Why the fuck was I a bet!? Why you hurt me so much." I let it out. I was sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Anastasia! I didn't mean to brake you heart! You made me happy. I called off the bet as soon as I saw how happy you are. You made me happy! And you know what! Yes yes you made me happy! Yes I was a jerk! Yes I was depressed when you went out with alex. Yes! I hate myself! I hate myself so much because I broke you! I hate myself. All I wanted was for you to be happy again! And when you told me you were I was happy. I was happy because you found someone better. But when You told me he broke your heart! I was so pissed! I socked alex. I beat the crap out of him. And when you told me you were depressed! I was depressed. I was so depressed and when I saw you at school on Friday, I could tell. I could tell in those baby blue eyes, you were so sad. I could tell." He said crying too.

I didn't know why, but I was happy that he was crying. He was feeling my pain. I hugged him. I hugged him I stood there hugging him while he hugged me tight. "Please never leave me again." I said, a little tear coming out. "Never again." With that he kissed me.

It was the most passionate kiss, I have ever gotten. I felt those butterflies when I first started liking him. I was happy.