Anastasia

I couldn't believe it. He responded me via email. We are now sending our letters like that. Holy shit. He responded.

I didn't respond, I didn't know what to say. And seriously I wasn't a bet? Bullshit!

I was at lunch with Erick and Jocelyn. They are always talking , not including me.

"Guys, I exist too you know?" I said looking at both of them. "Just tell me you guys are dating already" I said smiling at them. They smiled backm "yes, we are together." Erick said. "Ew gross." I said joking. "Shut up. Have you talked to Joey?" He said. "No." I responded coldly. "The things he said about you..." Joceyln said. "That's in the past. He fucked up." I said looking at her. She nodded like she was understanding. "I guess, I just wish you guys were together again." She said low. "Me too. But it is what it is." I said. Truth is, I would love to get back together. But its not that easy as it looks like. He broke my heart and he will pay. He will pay.

Jocelyn sighed and I just looked forward. I don't care what they think. Plus they don't know shit.

I was walking with Erick to my class. "Listen Ana," he stopped. "Yeah?" I said. He will bring Joey up. "I know you miss him." He said. I looked at him. "I don't miss him okay? I don't! You and Jocelyn stay out of it okay. You guys are making it worse than it already is. I hate it so much. Just stop talking about him. What he said about me at that party is the past. He lost me for good. Just please leave it alone." I snapped. I was becoming more cold hearted than I was before. "I was just trying to help." He said. "I am grateful, I really am. But if you really are trying to help me, you guys would drop it." I said. HW sighed and nodded. I walked into class.