# : 𝟎𝟎𝟗

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟗 )𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟗 )
𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡

Darkness..

That's all she could particularly see, an empty void of darkness as she'd fall deeper into that abyss. A pain struck her head, and she couldn't move after that.

A cold hand wrapped around her body as she rested, her skin was already cold enough but it only added more fuel to the fire. But, unlike the time when she was unconscious, she could feel some of her body parts being able to be controlled.

Her hand was one of them, she could slightly flick her wrist trying to cause the rest of her body to wake up from the paralyzing state. Then her leg, her leg was available to move, she could scrunch her leg back a bit.

Ran laid next to her observing her actions knowing that she'd take a while to get back in her right state of mind. She'd keep herself busy as ran began to take the photos off of his wall, collecting them.

He popped a mini-suitcase open and began placing his stalker-ish possessions in the box. He didn't decide to place the underwear in there since she'd probably think of it as a kind jester.

He threw the bloody clothing in the suitcase before closing the suitcase with force. It was a sighed confession if he'd ever got caught, ' The stalkerish crush killer.' Would probably be his name, but (name) hadn't known any of that.

Unfortunately, (name) has amnesia.

The brutal force done to her head can never be reversed, Ran had her treated with a Mutual black-market doctor friend to take care of her. They didn't care what his relationship with her was, as long as they got paid they'd stay silent.

He couldn't have her dying, suicide would never be an option for her. He'd take care of her until the day He'd die, but even after death, He'd probably haunt her for unfinished business purposes.

Ran was a smart man, that was clear from miles away. He bathed her, changed her, and kept her fed. So whenever she'd awaken she'd never question what happened.

" Ouch.. my- My head.."

The woman complained as her body slowly rose up, Ran was at the foot of the bed as he put on a fake attitude. Rushing towards her he embraced her with open arms.

" Babe, You're finally awake! "

He acted as if they were dating and she'd just fell unconscious, it was the perfect lie.

"Uhm..- I'm sorry, what happened.." her mind was completely in the dark, she could only remember few things at a time. But names and pictures could help her remember.

But whenever she'd try to remember, it hurt. "It's me, Ran, your boyfriend. "

(Name) gasped in disappointment that she couldn't remember her own boyfriend.
" I'm sorry, I forgot, can you fill me in on what happened?" His arms were unwrapped from her body as if he was waiting to answer this question like a kid.

" Well, you were unconscious for two days.." he lied, she was knocked out for a whole month but he didn't want her to know that. " you fell down the stairs, and I got so.. so, worried."

His lies were obvious but he seemed legit to the clueless injured woman, gaslighting her as if she was an innocent child. " Oh, no wonder why my head hurts," the woman nodded as she leaned up crossing her legs in the process.

He stared at her with the typical liars' eyes, the woman looked back at her exchanging eye contact. " ah.. but, I must remind you since the two of us live together don't forget the rules." Her eyes changed from curious to intrigued quickly with the look that said 'what rules,'

" Well, you aren't allowed to leave the house or go downstairs in the basement.."

As ran spoke about why she couldn't do those things her mind had a quick flashback to the word 'basement' she could vividly see herself crying with blood sprayed all over her. But the question on everybody's mind is..why..

Luckily she played it off as nothing not triggering Ran to question her actions.
" Alright, " she complied not wanting to get on his bad side.

" Great, now go downstairs and make us some dinner, I need to do something really quickly." He demanded with a smile, she felt a bit uncomfortable but just left the room with a fake smile.

As she walked down the stairs gripping onto the rail she could remember something once more. A man gripped onto her arms as they whispered something in her ear.

She couldn't understand what it meant though. Brushing it off she walked down the stairs without much clue of anything, when she looked around she saw the laundry room door frame.

(Name) could vividly see a woman being strangled by some pinkish-red rope as she cried with blood spilling out her head. Well.. it was her..the memory was still clogged but she knew that was her.

She walked inside of the kitchen with very little expectations, only trying to cook something easy and simple without much memory. She could probably make yakisoba meat buns, it'd be easy..

" that'll be easy!" She cheered to herself momentarily before starting the process.

BREAKING NEWS

" May we have everybody's attention please, there are now Three college students gone missing! Takashi Mitsuya, Seishu Inui, and (name) (l/n), It's been months since they've last been seen and their families are worried sick."

" if you have any information please call us-"

" Three college students have gone missing, I don't think it's random.. " a man sighed as he leaned back turning off the TV. The news.. never helped him stay calm.

Knowing that his friend was missing and his brother hadn't been seen in public for a while. He'd only come out shopping for food, but why'd he buy so much food for himself.

It made Rindou wonder, is it all connected? There's no way?

It could be a possibility, the last time Rindou saw his brother he was happy, so happy.. but it wasn't normal.

They briefly met each other at the mall, Rindou saw him with women's clothing and makeup, but He knew ran hadn't gotten over his breakup. So.. did he have another woman over?

Nobody truly ever knows until you're the victim.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall