Silver Spoon x Candle

Requested by: Rover_7452
(For anyone who doesn't know who Silver Spoon and Candle are, they're both in s3)
Plot: Silver Spoon and Candle are walking on a beach together while the sun is setting.

Silver Spoon's POV:
Me and Candle are walking down a beach, as the sun is setting. I was a bit nervous, because I was literally walking with my crush. MY. CRUSH. It was pretty quiet, Candle was a bit busy admiring the sunset, and I was too nervous to talk, until Candle finally spoke.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" Candle spoke in her calm tone of voice, making me blush. "Y-Yeah!" I stuttered, awkwardly smiling. Candle picked up on that, and giggled. She suddenly held my hand as I shrieked and my face turned red.

Candle looked at me. She took my other hand so that she was holding both hands. "Are you alright?" She asked, looking up at me (cuz I'm pretty tall). "Y-yeah! Yeah! I-I'm fine!" I stuttered nervously. "Silvy, I can tell when something's wrong." She said. I blushed a lot more when she called me Silvy.

I took a deep breath, and said "W-Well, there is something wrong.. But I don't know if you feel the same way.." I said nervously as I start fiddling with my two pointer fingers. "Well, what is it? You can tell me." Candle said as she smiled. "Well.. I.. Umm.." I trailed off nervously as I looked off to the side. Candle made a confused face up at me which made me more nervous, so I thought to just say it and get it over with. "I-I like you..!!" I said quickly. I closed my eyes, waiting to see what would happen, but then Candle hugged me and said "I like you too.". I smiled and picked her up (due to me being pretty tall) and hugged her back.

We pulled away from the hug and Candle suddenly kissed me. It sent tingles down my body as I kissed her back. After a bit, we pulled away from the kiss and looked over at the sunset together.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too." Candle replied.

Author Note: Wowee! 388 words! Thank you for reading this oneshot and I'll see you in the next one! Ily!💕