Paintbrush x Lightbulb

Requested by: Rover_7452

This oneshot takes place on s2 e11
Plot: Paintbrush ends up snapping/yelling at Lightbulb which causes Lightbulb to get upset, and Paintbrush feels bad.

Paintbrush's POV:
We are all doing the Bucket Brigade challenge, and LightBulb was in charge of filling the bucket, which I really regret choosing her to do.

As I wait for water to be poured into the big box where the key is, I then noticed one person in particular who was missing, Lightbulb of course.

I look over to the ocean and see Lightbulb pop out from underwater with a scuba mask on.

My anger levels were going up, due to Lightbulb not listening and partaking in the competition.

"LIGHTBULB?!!? WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING NOW?!?" I Yell at her at the top of my lungs. "I-I'm looking for the golden coin.. Remember?" She answers nervously because she could tell how angry I was. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? THAT WAS 1 SEASON AGO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" I scream. Lightbulb got a bit nervous due to how angry I was.

"Y'KNOW, ALL OF THESE CHALLENGES WOULD BE MUCH EASIER IF YOU DIDNT ACT LIKE A COMPLETE IMBECILE!!" I accidentally let out. Lightbulb at a shocked yet pained expression on her face, which just made me feel bad.

Before I could say anything, Lightbulb got out of the water and continued to do the challenge, but she seemed really upset, and I know and can say that it was my fault.

*Timeskip to after the challenge*

The challenge finally finished and I was just strolling through the GameShow field, until I saw Lightbulb sitting under a tree alone, she still looked pretty upset. I then remembered what I had said to her, and I felt horrible.

I decided to atleast try and say sorry to her. I walked over to her and awkwardly sat next to her. She shot me a glance and quickly looked away, I knew she was upset. It was a few moments of awkward silence, until I finally spoke.

"I-I'm.. Sorry.. I-I just got so angry I-I just couldn't really.. control myself.." I say guilty as I look away. Lightbulb looked at me and was silent for a moment, until she grabbed my hand and held it in her's. "I forgive you" she says while smiling.

She kissed my cheek and I just kinda froze while blushing intensely. She giggled and I snapped out of it and giggled as well. We laughed for a bit until Lightbulb suddenly leaned in, I'm guessing for a kiss. I started leaning in as well until we were so close our lips were almost touching.

Until Lightbulb made the move and we kissed. It lasted a while. We both pulled away and I just witnessed a whole new emotion. Lightbulb smiled at me and I looked at her and smiled back. "Can we get some food? I'm starvingggg!" Lightbulb asked. "Okay finee!" I replied as I giggled. We got up and we both walked to McDonald's. 😌👌✨

Word Count:
513