Paper x OJ

A/N: AAAA SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR A BIT, HERES A SMALL ONESHOT TO TRY AND MAKE UP FOR IT. 😅🙏

Paper's POV:
I was going around, helping OJ clean up the hotel, since everyone basically always leaves it a mess.😑

As I was wiping the counters in the kitchen, OJ walked in and I stopped and faced him. "How about we take a break? We've been cleaning for quite a while." OJ said as he chuckled. I blushed a bit and nodded in agreement.

"How about we watch a movie?" OJ suggested. "Sure." I replied as I smiled. We both walked into the main area, where there's a tv. I sat down on the couch as OJ kneeled down and searched through a shelf full of DVD's next to the tv.

"Hmmm... How about this one?" OJ asked as he held up a DVD to me. It was a horror movie. I was a bit nervous as first but decided to suck it up because I didn't want OJ to think I was some wimp.

"That one looks good!" I replied. OJ put the disk into the DVD player, and the movie started to play. OJ sat down on the couch next to me and we watched the movie.

Moments into the movie, there were a few jump scares and scary parts. One jump scare came on and I shrieked and quickly held onto OJ.

Realisation hit me and I quickly let go of OJ, blushing a lot. OJ blushed a bit and immediately hugged me again. I blushed a bit more, and eventually hugged him back. I rest my head on his shoulder, and started to feel a bit sleepy.

I yawned and eventually fell asleep. OJ noticed and smiled, kissing my forehead, as he also fell asleep hugging me.

Word Count:
305