#Leatherface "It was meant to be.."

warning: detailed death, gore, besides sexual harassment (rape), strong language, and pregnancy.

keys:

B/n: brother name

b/f/1: brother's friend number one 

b/f/2: brother's friend number two

b/f/3: brother's friend number three

Authors pov:

The screams of the female vanished as the Chainsaw stopped.

another successful kill, I see...

looking at him from the window while rubbing your big belly, it became a routine seeing him killing unwanted visitors and horny teenagers, the male looked up as your eyes met as if he felt your glances at him, without staring at him for a long time you just moved and sat down on your bed after putting pillows to support your sides, you rubbed your belly again feeling the small soft baby kicks as you smiled a bit.

Smile slowly faded away memories started to remember how you ended up here, and in this pregnant situation of yours...

-Flashback-

It all started when your older brother insisted on going on a trip to New Mexico with his friends, your mother didn't think it was the best idea for you to go there with him and his friends and you agreed with what your mother said because oh well- 

you hated his friends 

but your brother calling you names like the 'spoiled' child who is much of a 'pussy' to go anywhere and also that you are 'arrogant, of course, you weren't like that, all you wanted was to stay home and do what you normally do but you agreed anyways.

and that's how you ended up in the car with your brother and his 3 friends which were uncomfortable for you because they didn't even bring their own girlfriends meaning you were the only girl with 4 guys alone.

you were trying to act cool but that's when your brother parked next to a small store so they could catch their breath, have something nice to drink, and of course pee (Idk why I put that in black but ANYWAYS---)

you stood there seeming clearly uncomfortable "...Can I have a glass of water?" you asked the lady sitting down who seemed kind friendly "sure.." she put the glass of water in front of you as you drunk it and placed it down in after you were done drinking "thank you so much.." you thanked her for giving her a soft smile and that when she didn't return it instead she just looked at you, eyeing you carefully from head to toe "what does a beautiful innocent girl as you do with 4 guys alone, young lady?" 

"my brother wanted to go out with them...but he insisted on taking me with them even though they don't have their girlfriends with them..." at this moment you really don't understand why you suddenly opened up for her and you told her about that ignoring the fact that she is just a stranger that you will never see again after you leave this shop "oh...I see.." she said looking at you from under her own glasses.

"watch out for yourself, kid.." she said making you slightly confused as you gave her a soft tilt with your head as she spoke, "I wouldn't see that if I saw you smart...but you seem innocent and most importantly naive ".

say what?

"thank you...I will take your sarcasm...I guess..." you said as you paid for the glass of water as you waved goodbye at her when you saw your brother's friends leaving after paying, of course, you got into the Jeep with your brother's friends as you noticed that your brother wasn't around with you or nowhere to be seen in the car as you spoke, "...where is B/n?" you asked them as one of them spoke," he told us to keep on without him since he is waiting for someone in the shop, chick.." b/f/1 replied giving you a disgusting smirk that sent chills down your spine.