#Brahms "good boy"

the movie: The boy 

Warnings: _

"i will be good...i will.."

staring at the 6 feet man with his bloody mask and clothes. my eyes were winded, my mind couldn't take what happened. the dead body was right behind him, i could feel the cold wall hugging my back from behind, taking heavy steps towards me. his footsteps were slow and heavy, my heart skipped 8 beats every time his shadow covered my feet,legs and face as if his shadow was eating me. now he was 3 feet away from me, my eyes were focused on his green eyes from behind his mask. he slowly kneel down in front of me so he could be in the same height i was now. his large hand let go of the bloody metal tape, my throat was dry sense i was breathing from my mouth. then i snapped back to reality. the doll is broken. my ex Boyfriend was laid on the ground with his skull crashed with a metal tape. and a 6 feet tall guy was kneeing in front of me...he was hiding behind the walls,wasn't he? 

he was the one who would laugh this childish laugh..

steal my clothes..

hides my shoes so i won't go out.. 

no...he hided them because he didn't want me to Leave

his gaze was placed on me. i know we have been on this situation for more than 2 minutes now. his chest that was moving up and down quickly. it slowly calmed down.. his heavy breathing from under the mask was ringing in my own ears. as if he was breathing next to my ear "...why...?" finally this was the only word that left my own lips "why did you kill him?" i asked him. "he hit you..." he said in a quiet childish voice that was mixed with his grown manly voice.his bloody hand slowly touched my bloody forehead.  then my own cheeks "no one hurts my nanny..." i was shaking under his own touch that was soft and light "Brahms..." i whispered "he didn't deserve to live.." "Brahms" "....he didn't Deserve you." His hands cupped my cheek, his face slowly and slowly came closer to mine, his forehead stopped as it touched my forehead as well. we stared at the each other's eyes. i could see his left side from the mask eye hole. and you could say that it was burnt really badly. "clean the mess that you have made.." i closed my eyes trying to avoid staring into his eyes.. He slowly pulled his hand away from my face the male got up then looked away at the dead body as he made his way towards it. 

i stayed still. my body was too tired from moving. i closed my eyes then i felt myself slowly falling asleep, i snapped awake feeling something getting wrapped around my head. i looked up seeing Brahms holding bandages and wrapping them slowly and softly around my head. i looked at the ground seeing the dead body isn't there. blood disappeared from the ground as well as the broken doll. i looked at him again he finished wrapping them around my head then he spoke "its time for you to read me a book,nanny.." he whispered to me. from 30 minutes he literally killed a man and now he is asking me to read him a book. i nodded my head. i put my hands on the wall slowly getting up from the ground. he was close to me so if i lose my balance he could catch me. the height difference was hilarious between us. i started walking slowly to the library. opening the door. he ran and pushed the sofa more close to the door. so i could sit down. i smiled at his behavior. i walked to the sofa then i watched him walking around picking up a book. and let's just say he was so picky. he ended up choosing Oliver Twist a really old novel written by Charles Dickens. i fixed my sit, he sat down next to me opening the book i cleared my throat then i started reading the story for the male. "once upon a time..on a stormy night... a beautiful female walked in a workhouse...." 

i read the whole story, softly flipping the pages. i didn't feel comfortable at first sense i could feel his gaze was on me. and he wasn't even focusing on the story.. after 3 hours of reading the full novel. slow and calm for Brahms. i got over the weird feeling of being stared at him "the end." closing the book softly. i looked up at the male who was staring down at me "...Nanny?" he asked me softly. i slowly placed the book on the table in front of me " are you gonna leave me.?" he asked me in his voice that was swinging from a childish one to a normal one " No Brahms..i won't.." i said to him. softly placing a hand on his mask. his mask was dirty but not as much as his clothes. his clothes were bloody and really dirty "that what they all said,Y/N...specially Greta.."  ''Greta?'' i looked at him confused a big questioning mark was on my face "my old Nanny...he promised that she will never leave me..but she did... when i killed him and i hurt Malcon...but i didn't want them to take her away...just like what i did to your boyfriend..it angered me a lot seeing him touching you and willing to kill you thinking that you were alone here.but you wasn't...the question is now....would you stay...?" 

his eyes were shining from behind the mask. many emotions were hided behind it. i could see in his eyes the fear.. i couldn't see nothing but a broken scared child behind him he was scared from the answer. the answer that may break his heart. his actions said he needed someone to be next to him. i would be selfish if i told him no..he stayed behind the walls for more than 19 years. his youth was stolen. he never seen the outside world just because of his parents foolishness i stared at his eyes. i was deeply lost in them "i will...stay.." i didn't even think about this answer. it just slipped from my lips. he gave me a weird look. he didn't trust me. he wasn't unsure. his eyes brightened up a little bit but he was still feeling lost.. i smiled at his behaviors as i looked down at the book that was placed on my lap now, he is a child. a child hiding in a 28 years old man. 

i felt deeply sorry for him. i didn't want to call it pity. his big large hand held on mine. i looked up at him again "...then you won't leave?" he questioned me softly making me nod "i will stay,Brahms...i will stay.." i said to him making him nod his head then look away "...i am hungry.." he said after an awkward silence " pasta?" i questioned him softly making him nod his head "you will help me,right?" i asked him then he nodded again 

"good boy,Brahms''

''good boy.."