#Michael Myers "deadly love"

Movie: Halloween 

Warning: gore+ a sad end 

I remember those eyes...

his eyes belonged to the devil..

i was 9 at that time. they bullied him again..making fun of his mother and saying mean words to him..i remember when it was break time, he was sitting down under the tree while sketching in his drawing sketch. his face showed no emotions of anger, it was hard to read his face expressions.. was 15 feet away from him, hesitating if i should go or no..he seemed lonely,broken and had no friends.. just like me..i took few steps forwards my hands were strong. i was holding the sweets he liked..but my knees were too weak that i knew i would fall down at any minute. his cold eyes were still staring at me with a small tilt from his head. now i was standing in front of him. 

he was sitting down while staring up at me "...um...i knew....you liked this....Candy..." i said to him handing him the simple plastic bag, staring at the plastic bag then up at me again, he placed his sketchbook down then got up. i was shorter than him but what he did confuse me and shocked me. he smacked my hand away that held the plastic bag then he pushed me away causing me to fall down on a broken tree branch.. only hearing the laughter and giggles from the other children.. tears started to fill up my eyes, i was embarrassed from what happened. he turned around. i thought that he was about to leave till i heard the kids screaming 'fight' 'fight' 'fight' over and over again. he suddenly kneed down and grabbed something from the ground. 

i looked at his hands seeing that he was holding a really big tree branch in his hands as his grip was so tight around it. he held it while moving his hands back while he was holding on to the tree branch hearing a loud gasp from the kids.

til...

 "MICHAEL MYERS!!!!!!" shouted Miss Evan at the last minute. she grabbed him and slapped his cheek as he looked at her with a dead expression.

i was soon picked up by the teacher, i was frightened of what he was about to do to me. my right hand was bleeding from the fallen since I fell down on a shaped broken tree branch "i will be calling your mother today!!!" she said as he was grabbed and thrown into the class. while i was in the nurse's room. my hand was wrapped in bandages while i was listening to the scolding i got from miss Evan "Y/N! i told you before don't come to cross Myers!! He is Dangerous!!". tears were filling up my eyes "...but all i wanted was a friend.." i said to her while looking up at Miss Evan. a soft sigh exited her red lips "...Y/N..." she softly said as she sat down next to me and she hugged me allowing me to cry into her chest "i called your parents and they are on their way here..they will take you home since your Psychological Health isn't ready to continue the school Day" 

and with that, my parents came in running. they had a worried expression on their face as my mom held me tightly "oh my god..." she said as she started crying. Miss Evan was trying to calm down my father and my own mother " and where were the teachers???!!!! a kid was about to get killed in school. where is the school's director?!!!" he shouted angrily soon the teachers came in running. i didn't say anything. i was holding on to my mom like i was holding on to my dear life. and what my father decided wasn't the most amazing thing ever " we are removing from Lampkin Lane anyways!!!" he said Picking me up and taking my mother then left the whole school.