#BEN drowned "TeRrIbLe FaTe "

Fandom: Creepypasta
Warning: nothing...

"sir....i only want the Sonic Game..." "so what you will have this one for free!!" he said pushing me a very old Legend of Zelda in front of me "...*sighs*... you see.. i am not a gamer..and i only got the Sonic Game for my younger sibling...other than that i am not a gamer..besides why is it so old..? did someone use it before?" "actually....yes..." "they why do you want me to -" "JUST TAKE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!" screamed the shop owner at my face then he started to tear up "i beg you!! i beg you take it!!! no matter i do this game haunts me!! whenever i try to Destroy it or break it or Burn it!!!nothing happens to it!!! it you want the sonic game for free then okay!!! but don't leave me with that game!!!" 

his reaction got me silent. i stared at him while he was breaking down, yelling and screaming.. it made me feel bad.. i put the 45 dollar on the table then i took both of the games then headed out..soon i arrived home to see my family finishing the Birthday cake and the decorate. i looked at the living room smiling, my Dad finished the decorate and he looked at me "hey Y/N you got the present for your brother?" "yeah dad...he wanted the new Sonic...even though the shop owner gave me a Legend of Zelda game for free..but its kind of old.." 

"its okay Y/N...." "L/N L/N quickly turn off the lights!! Jeremy is coming!!" yelled my mom putting the cake on the table and turning off the lights we hided til the door opened "mom dad i am home-" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" we yelled making Jeremy jump "AH!!!" he yelled making us laugh. and then we started the birthday " happy birthday, dummy.." i said to the 12th years old boy now "yaaa what did you get me this year?! a fake snake jumping out of the box?" he said to me "no silly i bought the game that you wanted.." i said to him "shut up....you got the new Sonic game?!!" he yelled tearing off the present wrapper.

he started to squeal when he saw the sonic game and he started jumping like a mad man "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" he yelled while hugging me over and over again.."but wait.? what is this....? Ew.." he said pulling out the legend of Zelda. "Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask...?" he said questioning me "oh so you know that game...?" "yea will...kind off..they were speaking about this game a lot but i didn't hear about the Majora's Mask..." "...oh.....?" "its okay.you can have it sis..." my brother said "but you know i am not a gamer.." he shrugged then put on the table "then throw it. i don't care.'' 

"i never was a fan of Legend of Zelda anyways.."he said again  then we continued celebrating the birthday normally while i was pushing off the weird feeling for anxiety that hit me suddenly..and later we were cleaning the mess from the birthday party then Jeremy headed upstairs to try the new Sonic game. i stopped then i walked towards his room. i cleaned everything with my mom then she spoke "me and your father are going out for dinner.. remember to be in bed by 9 and your brother too as well." "okay mom.have a fun time" i said while seeing them go outside the house leaving me and Jeremy alone.. 

i was about to walk upstairs then the game caught my attention.. i pulled it out of the trash then i stared at it.. i walked upstairs to my room then i put it on the table til i think about playing it later. i sat down on my bed and i pulled out my phone then i started texting my friends. after 1 hour i started to feel sleepy so i put my phone down and i took a nap..