#FreddyKureguer " sweet nightmares"

Movie: Nightmare on Elm's street

Warnings: Gore,swearing

not (dead by the daylight)version!

A/N: this one shot is based on the 2009's movie. i love it more than the 80's and the 90's movies because they took the character seriously and they made him more scarier but that doesn't mean i love the original Freddy as well. 

Sleeping is like a living hell for me.. 

i am scared of sleeping 

i was staring out the window. empty bottles of pills were placed next to me. coffee machine with empty mugs were placed next to me as well.. its been 5 days sense the last time i fell asleep. and i think i am losing my mind slowly. i don't wanna see him.. the way he laugh..the way he tease me with his knifes gloves..when i see him killing people in front of me who ends up dead in the real life as well..he knows that i need sleep.. but i won't be doing what he wants..i won't sleep. i won't do what he wanted me to do.. i won't fall to be one of his victims.. i know playing with a demon is dangerous but i am a fighter.. and i won't be a dead meat.

tic 

tok 

tic 

tok 

i looked out the window seeing my own image reflection. i looked shitty. my own hair was a huge mess, black circles are around my eyes and my eyes are already hurting me from the less sleep. i got up then walked to the bathroom. i finished my normal routine then i wore blue jeans, white buttons shirt with a blue jacket on. i wore shoes then taking my bag not even bothering to put on make up to hide the disaster i am in. walking in Elm's street it was 8 AM by now. and luckily i work in the nearest Cafe to my own house.  walking in the cafe with the bell ringing in the hole place. the place was busy as usual. i quickly went to the changing room then taking off my jacket i only put on bib that the cafe's name was written into it. 

i walked out with my hair up in a bun i my coworkers looked at me with a worried face "...don't ask it.." i said walking towards the kitchen taking orders and making them. i was pouring  the hot coffee into the mug till it fell down from the mug..and i was just lost in thoughts. what does he want from me...? i snapped out from my thoughts hearing my manager yelling at me "Y/N L/N COME TO MY OFFICE!!" i only placed the coffee flask down on the table, following my manager to his office this is not the first time thought..i have been acting weird sense i started losing sleep yelling at the costumers, picking up fights with my coworkers. i was on the edge of insanity or let's just say i fell down into it already. "you have been acting weird L/N" "sir_" "NO SIR. AND WHEN I SPEAK YOU LISTEN TO ME AND DON'T CUT ME OFF." he yelled at me.

oh how much do i hate it when people yells at me.. it makes me angry..so angry that i can rip their throat off... i stayed quiet staring at him my eyes are already digging holes into his face i was glaring at him so hardly that i could feel my insides are boiling right now. my grabs are tighten over my own fists that i could feel my nails digging in my own palms so hard that i was sure that it was drawing blood at the moment. i leaned my head into my left side not breaking eye contact with him while listening to his stupid argument "YOU WILL BE FIRED IF I LOST ONE MORE COSTUMERS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DEMON THAT COMES INTO YOUR DREAMS." he said to me. he went quiet after he said that then he was staring up at me sense he was sitting down on his chair. i turned around ready to go out but his voice stopped me " WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING,,L/N?"