Chapter 2: The Cullens Meet the Winchester Siblings

Due to Carlisle's heightened eyesight he was able to see all four names in a heart pattern over her heart. Carlisle's name was the right diagonal name, the name that made the right top of the heart was his "brother's" Edward, the left top of the heart was Emmett's and the left diagonal line was Jasper's name. This caused me to temporarily freeze, I was to share my mate with my three sons. It was then that I remembered Alice's vision from twenty-four years ago.

When Carlisle looked into Andy's eyes he couldn't help but to smile at her to only see her blush. He also noticed a tattoo in the center of her chest of a sun with a pentagram in the center of her chest. He was going to have to ask her about it at another time. When the two mates were finally able to look away from one another when they heard Andy's brother's laugh.

"Sorry," Andy said as she continued to blush.

"So, it seems like Andy finally found her mate," Sam teased.

Carlisle was shocked to see a knife fly out from her right hand from under her blanket at her brothers. The knife flew right in between her two brothers causing them to look at their sister and the logged knife in the wall. When I looked at my mate I saw that she was smirking.

"Now Sam, why would you slip me a silver knife when you didn't know if I was bitten or not. How Stupid of you." the huntress said.

"You said you were hunting werewolves," the doctor asked as he looked at the three siblings.

"Andy should tell you but she needs rest now. We'll stop by with dad tomorrow, he's on his way from Miami, some type of Flying Dutchman case." Sam said.

"Of course, my apologies. It's just that I have waited nearly four hundred years to find my mate but have recently given up."

"It's fine doc, I'll see you later I'm sure," Andy said with a smile.

"Dr. Cullen, but please call me Carlisle. If you excuse me, I'll check in on you later." Carlisle said as he started to leave her room.

"Andronika," she said.

"Excuse me?"

"My name's Andronika, but you can call me Andy," she said smiling.

"Okay, I'll check on you later Andy," Carlisle said, smiling back at her.

Carlisle finally left his mate's room only to begin to walk down the hall when he heard Andy's door open and the youngest Winchester called after him.

"Dr. Cullen."

"Sam, what can I do for you," Carlisle asked as he turned to face him.

"I want you to know that your secret is safe with us. The Italian pricks know about us anyway," Sam said with a chuckle, surprising the doctor vampire that they knew about the Volturi.

"That's good to know Sam," Carlisle said before he could move, Sam spoke again and what he said shocked the doctor.

"Make her happy, Carlisle. The life of a hunter is a lonely one. I want to say that I don't care what you are, if Andy's happy then so am I."

"Thank you Sam, now if you'll excuse me."

Carlisle returned to his office trying to ignore the pull to be with his mate. Not a minute later did he feel a burning sensation on my chest and when he looked he saw Andronika Winchester in the same location as his name on her chest. It seemed that once she saw and met one of her mates their name would appear in the same location where his name was on her chest. What Carlisle didn't know is that Edward, Emmett, and Jasper had also felt a burning on their chests as well.

***At the Cullen's house***

Both Emmett and Jasper were playing video games while Edward was playing the piano in the living room in the Cullen's house when they all felt pain on their chests. They groaned in pain as they grabbed at their chests waiting for the pain to pass.  A few moments later the pain had finally passed and the three of them looked at one another.