CHAPTER 4: The Cullen Family Meet John Winchester

Finally it was 12:30 and I wanted to get to the motel early before her father got there. Edward, Emmett, and Jasper followed Andy out to her Impala which Emmett begged her to drive. Andy flat out refused to have anyone, other than her brother's on occasion, drive her beauty. Before the group left Andy retrieved her bag from Jasper's room and when they walked out to her car Andy popped the trunk before opening up the secret hatch in the trunk, revealing her weapons.

  Before the group left Andy retrieved her bag from Jasper's room and when they walked out to her car Andy popped the trunk before opening up the secret hatch in the trunk, revealing her weapons

"So many weapons my love," Jasper said

Laughing Andy replied, "Everything from shotguns, rock salt, dead man's blood, holy objects, anything really we would need on a hunt." Andy said as she closed the trunk, "Ready to go?"

"Dead man's blood," Emmett asked. 

"The other type of vampires that we hunt, if we stab them with a weapon that's dossed in dead man's blood it weakens them.  Makes it easier to behead them, only way to kill them.  And we don't need to burn their bodies."

Andy's mates nodded and got into her car with Emmett in the front next to her. Once Andy started up the car her car radio started blasting the classic AC/DC song: Highway to HELL, causing her to turn down the music. Other than slightly looking like her older brother both Andy and Dean both have the same taste in music.

"Into Rock music are we?" Emmett asked as he looked at his mate.

Laughing, Andy turned to her buff mate before answering, "You have no idea, hot stuff."

After about a twenty-five minute drive Andy pulled into a parking spot next to her brother's car. Once parked Andy got out followed by her mates and approached the door where she knew her brother's were staying.

"Agent Mulder, Agent Doggett, it's Agent Scully, open the door," Andy said as she knocked harshly on the door.

When the door opened Andy entered to see Sam sitting at the small two chaired table and Dean just to the side of the open door. When Dean saw his sister and her mates he nodded in their direction.