Chapter 3: Meeting the Archangel, Gabriel and the Other Cullens

The blonde vampire who Andy figured out to be Rose growled at Dean who put his hand on his pistol while Sam smacked him on the chest

The blonde vampire who Andy figured out to be Rose growled at Dean who put his hand on his pistol while Sam smacked him on the chest. Smiling at her two brothers as Andy rolled her eyes while walking closer to my mates who somewhat circled around her protectively.

"Gabriel, get your ass down here or I'll never sleep with you again."

This caused Andy's mates to let out a low growl, which she rolled her eyes at. Moments later there was a white light causing everyone in the room to look away. As the light vanished Andy heard Gabriel's voice.

"Aw, come on cupcake, don't do that."

Gabriel stood in front of the young huntress with Andy's mates standing close behind her. Andy could see Gabriel raise an eyebrow before he sighed in realization.

"Found you mates I see, cookie." he said in a low, saddened voice.

"Yep, sorry trixter, but if you heal me I will reward you," she said, smiling sadly at the Angel.

"I could never say no to you, sugarplum," Gabriel said, as he walked up close to Andy before cupping her cheek.

However, her honey blond mate was not a fan of Gabriel being close to her and grabbed his arm.

"Keep your hands off our mate," he said with a thick southern accent.

"I'd let him go cowboy," Dean said, "He can't quite heal Andronika without touching her."

"Jasper," Carlisle said calmly from behind Andy.

The honey blonde who she had learned to be Jasper let go of Gabe's arm but still eyed him suspiciously. Shaking her head Andy tried to ignore the growing pain from the werewolf attack. It was her buff mate who seemed to notice her pain however.

"Are you alright, beautiful," he asked her.

"The morphine is starting to wear off," she said.

Before anyone could speak Gabe placed his index and middle finger on Andy's forehead. She felt the pain leave her chest causing her to breathe in relief. From healing Andy in the past, Gabe knew to heal the wound to where it was almost healed and if there were stitches they could be removed. The young huntress was never afraid to show her scars, it showed her the numerous hunts she had survived. Seconds later Gabe removed his fingers from her forehead.

"There you go cupcake, good as new. Well almost, the stitches can be removed," Gabe said looking at Carlisle.

Andy smiled at her personal guardian angel before kissing him on the cheek. Andy couldn't help but to smile at Gabe sadly for she knew that he cared deeply for her and they used to have a friends with benefits type of relationship. Only been eighteen for three and a half months and that's when they took our friendship further, on her eighteenth to be exact. Both of them agreed that they would stop sleeping with one another if and when she found her mate(s).