Chapter 7: The Deal Changes

It was late Sunday night when the Winchesters returned to Forks. When Dean pulled the car up to the Cullen's home, Alice was the first one out of the house and in Dean's arms kissing him deeply. Smiling at his small mate Dean held her tightly in his arms. When the siblings were on their hunt, Alice had a vision of Dean getting hurt and when he didn't pick up she became frantic. Alice pulled from Dean holding him at arm's length with a scowl on her usually happy face.

"Why didn't you pick up? I saw you tied to a chair and get blown up. I tried calling you to tell you to be careful," Alice said frantically.

By now Andy, Cas, and Sam had exited the car and watched the oldest Winchester get his ass chewed out by his mate. Andy turned from watching Alice hit Dean on the chest as she yelled at him to see that her mates were standing on the porch. Sighing Andy made her way to them and knew that they saw the split lip and handprint around her throat. Jasper was the first to react to seeing her hurt.

"Who did this to you," Jasper growled, just barely able to keep the Major locked away.

"Gordon," Andy said in a hoarse voice.

The Cullens looked at the female hunter confused.

"He's another hunter," Dean examples.

At this, all of Andy's mates growled at the thought of another hunter laying their hands on their mate.

"Don't worry, he's dead," Sam said.

"How," Carlisle asked as he now stood next to Jasper, examining his mate's neck.

Andy used her right hand and made a gun with her two fingers and put it up to Jasper's forehead before making a shooting gesture.

"Andy shot him in the head," Edward said, seeing her thoughts

Everyone looked at the young huntress shocked that she had killed another human. At seeing her mate's shocked looks, Andy rolled her eyes before speaking in a hoarse voice.

"Dude had it coming. Tried to rape me while possessed by a demon," Andy said as she walked by her mates and brothers and made her way to her room to change and shower.

After her shower Andy walked into the living room to see her brothers and Cas all sitting with their mates.  Andy smiled at the scene before she let it fall.  She knew her brothers would live long lives with their mates once they turn, she just wished that she'd have the same future. However, because she made that deal, Andy knew that she'd only get a few years with her mates and even if she turned before it happened, it wouldn't make any difference.  He'd still come for her.  Andy was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize that Jasper was in front of having felt her sadness.

"What's wrong, darling," he asked as he placed his cool hand against her cheek, causing her to jump at realizing that he was there.

"It's nothing to worry about at this time, Jaz," Andy said, as she leaned into her mate's touch.