Colors that my Friends Remind me Of

Hey heyyyy

If any of my friends see this and are not on the list, just know that doesn't mean you're not my friend, you just don't remind me of any particular color <333

Tubby_the_Strawberry (my beloved <3)

Probably green and purple. I remember him telling me he liked those colors. Plus, his pfp on both Discord and Wattpad is someone (prolly them) in a frog hoodie.

Sad_Paper (also my beloved <33)

Hmm, probably some dullish gray or brown color. Again, this is prob'ly cuz of their pfps on Discord lmao--

I don't quite know how to describe the color? But anyone who knows her on Discord and has seen her pfps and the color banners, that's the color they remind me of.

EDIT: Search up "dull grayish green color"/"dull grayish teal color"/"dull gray", that's colors they remind me of :]

ParodoxKAT (someone I nerd out about fanfics with <33)

Probably red to be honest. I think her favorite flower like 2 years ago was roses, and her Wattpad profile was one big aesthetic based on roses.

I normally see her wearing clothes that are like the color red, and I think she's lively and is pretty  confident (Being able to talk to teachers is what I see as confident so uh-)(Kat is pretty confident though imo).

Hopefully_a_demigod (my favorite book worm <33)

Light teals and light turquoises, and maybe yellow!! I dunno why, but for some reason I feel very sure of this so ye lol.

Some of my other friends you should check out!!

sunshinexxrayz (she's cool ig <33)

-carnivorous- (she's a very jazzy person <33)

xXLuna_The_MuteXx (my favorite Australian and pog author <33)

Ok, now what color do I remind you of, if any? :D