Lessons with Mistress Sang

Corey

The night before left all of us baffled at Mr. Blackbourne's actions and Xavier's words.

Breakfast was... Interesting to say the least.

We were all huddled in the huge dining area right across from Luke's apparent dream kitchen. North and Luke were helping out Xavier and Oliver with breakfast when Dominique walked in with a scowl on his face. It made me fold into myself a bit. He was quite an intense person and the scowl on his face just added to the intimidating aura he exudes.

"Where is she?" he asked.

Just as Xavier opened his mouth Sang came bounding in with wireless earbuds and workout attire on.

She wore grey leggings with a matching sports bra that had these white geometric shapes all over. My eyes ran over every curve appreciatively. When my eyes managed to run back up to her face I felt my cheeks heat up at her stare, having been caught. She simply gave a small smile in return.

She reached into a cupboard and pulled out a tumbler. It was white with pink glitter lining the bottom portion. I almost choked on my coffee when I read the writing on it.

Dominique stalked towards her, looking like a predator about to pounce on its prey. He ripped out one of her earbuds. "Where the fuck were you? You weren't in bed when I woke up," he growled out.

The hidden meaning of his words didn't go over our heads. I could feel the tension rising, mostly coming from the Blackbourne Team and surprisingly Axel.

Sang raised an eyebrow, "I went out for a run in the woods around 4 am this morning." She pitcher from the fridge, which looked to be filled with cold brew, and poured some in her tumbler. "We don't have time for your scolding. We have a meeting regarding the Morringa case with Denver in 30 minutes or so."

"Come one. We have to get ready," she pulled Dominique out of the kitchen in the direction towards their rooms. I frowned at the area they once stood. There was this slight heat in my chest at the implication of what they have going on between them that I couldn't quite place.

After that, Xavier headed into the study looking over the security footage from the clubs that Sang managed to obtain. Victor and I offered to help but he declined, saying there wasn't much footage.

During lunch, Dominique came back without Sang and the atmosphere was pretty awkward. We all felt more at ease with the two younger Schulz members but with the older male, we didn't quite know what about him made us all tense up. Maybe it was the fact that he and Sang seem to have something going on.

Dominique disappeared right after lunch and Xavier went back into the study. Oliver suggested watching a movie in the den.

After the second film, Nate and Marc were arguing about what movie to watch next. Gabe asked Oliver about the club attire.

"Well, I'm not really sure what the dress code is for Muffin's club but usually for others, it's the cliche BDSM attire you'd see in movies. Ya know, all dark, leather, and maybe chains or body harnesses." He glanced at North. "Essentially him."

Gabriel looked horrified and let out a little whimper. He always was such a drama queen when it came to clothing.

"So we're going to be wearing leather straps and all that shit?" Marc asks.

Dominique then decides to saunter in. "The club isn't strict on dress code. You can wear anything you're comfortable with. Although no bright colors and I suggest a more casual-formal look. Make it classy. Unless it's littles night then definitely casual."