Lesson One

They all head back down to the floor and stood in front of the glass room that's labeled 3 by the door.

The place was filled with people now. The lights were dimmer, creating a more sensual and mysterious atmosphere, adding to the excitement for the night.

In the room they find Sang standing behind a guy in only black silk boxers, bent over a spanking bench with his hands tied onto the furniture.

The sight made the guys uncomfortable. In both ways.

She wasn't the sweet innocent Sang they used to know. Standing before them was a predator ready to take what it desired.

Sang walks around the guy, lightly gliding the riding crop over his skin. They can hear his slight groan and see him shuddering. A crowd gathered around the room Sang was occupying. All watching in anticipation.

She whispers something in his ear and everyone can hear him say breathlessly, "Yes Miss S."

Sang chuckles as she trails her fingers up his spine making him shiver. "Such a good boy. Good boys get rewards, but you don't deserve a reward don't you?"

She runs her fingers through his hair, slightly scratching the nape of his neck making him give a breathy moan. Seeing as he didn't answer, she repeats her question.

"No Miss S," he says.

Sang just hums and continues to lightly trace the riding crop over the skin of his thighs. Slight goosebumps appear all over his body.

"And why don't you deserve a reward? Hm? What's the reason you're being punished right now?" she asks, her voice sultry and dark, an underlying promise of wicked things.

He breathes in a shuddering gasp when the riding crop inched a bit higher, "I disobeyed my mistress."

"Why were you a bad boy? What did you do to disobey her?" she gazed at him, her green eyes glowing with delight. The control she had was exhilarating to her very core. It seeped into her skin and fed that void she so desperately tried to ignore.

She bit her lip at his silence. The riding crop raised and was swiftly brought down on the back of his thigh, causing him to yelp.

Some of the team members took a step forward in an attempt to stop what was happening in front of them but were intercepted by the Schulz team with a hushed reminder that everyone was safe and to watch closely.

"Answer the question pet," she ordered the quivering mess in front of her.

"I came without permission Miss S."

"Good boy," she cooed, softly running her hands through his hair only to pull his head back harshly. He stared into the crowd, his dark eyes searching until they landed on someone in the center. "Look at how everyone is watching you being punished for being a bad boy. Such a pathetic little whimpering slut."

Sang lets go of his hair, "You will count every swat and apologize to your mistress while you stare at her. If you miss a number or avert your eyes we will start over. Yes?"

"Yes, Miss S."

He merely moaned and whimpered at the first few swats on his ass but as the numbers increased so did the strength of the blows. He cried out after the 13th stroke down.

"What the f—" Gabriel was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

Dominique whispered in his ear, "Look and tell me you don't see what I'm seeing. Look at his boxers."

Every single member who heard him glanced at what he was pertaining to. Sure enough, there was a prominent tent in his underwear. The tip of his dick slightly peeked through the silk slit, the head glistening with precum.