On His Knees: Part 1

They all stared at the giggling blonde mass hanging off Silas' shoulders. Sang, in her drunken stupor, immediately jumped on the Greek giant upon arriving at the Schulz's estate and is now using him as her personal tree. This is the first time in a long while the guys have seen their brother relax with such a soft look in his eyes. Ever since Sang left he stopped talking and completely shut everyone out, including North. The once blank stare he had now replaced with utter adoration for the little angel climbing all over him.

"Are you sure she's alright?" Kota asked.

Dominique waved his hand in dismissal. "Yes, she's just drunk and in a different headspace as of right now. Although, I can't guarantee how she'll wake up tomorrow."

"Definitely grumpy," Xavier mumbled absentmindedly as he stared at his laptop screen.

"Oh yeah," Oliver groaned and ran a hand through his hair, "the raging headache is gonna kill her. She usually manages her alcohol quite well but since she involuntarily slipped into littlespace she's going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow."

Before most of them could voice their confusion North approached the giggling bundle now snuggled up in Silas' arms. "Baby, come here. Let's get you ready for bed, yeah?"

Sang immediately stopped giggling and glared at him. "Nuh-uh."

North narrowed his eyes as Oliver and Gabriel snickered. "Good girls listen when they're told to do something. Don't you want to be a good girl, baby?"

She cast her eyes to the ceiling and tapped her index finger on her chin as she hummed in contemplation. "Hm... Nope," she said and with a giggle crawled under Silas' shirt. She smiled when she saw the Greek man staring at her through the collar of his shirt. "Peekaboo," she whispered. He gave her a soft smile and leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose.

Everyone else gaped at the pair who were currently conversing quietly. Their whispered words were so low that not even North, who was the closest to them and had exceptional hearing, could understand what they were saying.

North growled under his breath. Oliver couldn't contain the laughter bubbling up in his throat and sucked in large gasps of air as he cackled, soon being joined by Gabriel, Luke, and Marc. The others merely smiled at the brooding male's disbelief and frustration caused by the tiny bubbly blonde. All but one. No one seemed to notice the look in his molten silver eyes as he watched the scene before him.

"Baby—"

"Nuh-uh."

"Sang Baby, you don't want to be a naughty girl now do you? Naughty girls don't get rewards," he tried to coax. Her head popped out of Silas' collar, almost knocking into his chin, and peered at North with glossy eyes. They were stunned when her lips quivered and tears started falling from her eyes. She crawled out from under the Greek's shirt and ran out of the room, sobs echoing throughout the house.

Oliver stood up and stretched. "Well, I'm not helping you look for her. You caused it, you fix it. Besides, it's past my bedtime. Toodles," he said and skipped straight to his room. Xavier sighed, packed up his laptop, and followed Oliver out. They turned towards Dominique, who was already staring right at them. He observed them with a calculating look, and then, without any other words, proceeded to lay his head on the backrest of the couch, closed his eyes, and started snoring.

They gawked at the blatant display of feigning sleep. Luke shrugged it off and headed out into the hallway. "Where the fuck are you going?" Gabriel asked.

"I may not understand what littlespace is, but I'm not going to leave Cupcake crying alone, who knows what kind of trouble she'll manage to end up in," he replied. Gabriel cursed under his breath and followed after his best friend prompting the others to start looking for the tiny bird.