𒊹︎ Dᴇᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ 𒊹︎

Xᴀʀᴇɴᴄɪᴀ...

Was no average person, she was special in every way. She was born a ruler, a messenger of the gods, and the Head Preistess of the Empire of Marne aka the country of God.

It was a invincible country some might say, the Empire stood strong being home to many many Demigods, Reincarnated spirits, and it be a resting place for souls after death. The holiness of Marne was accounted for throughout history. Yet one simple mistake led to the country being destroyed.

That mistake being that the Ruler of the Empire a 16 year old girl, Holy Empress Xarencia del Marne-Allege declined an invitation to the Princess of the Obelia Empire's Birthday Feast.

Sounds silly, right? Well it happened.

"Why are you here Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia?" Xarencia announced herself to the fairly large Army that was ahead of her.

"This was supposed to happen ages ago, Empress Marne." The man said monotoned.

"I will not let you take my Holy Empire Emperor, as the Matriarch it is my sovereign duty to protect it, so I ask once more you leave Your Majesty." The girl was unwavering her blind eyes looking the Intruder straight in the eye,

"I guess I'll just have to take it by force your Holiness."

The battle began immediately, the girl tried her best to block off all of the emperor's attacks, using some of her holy mana to protect herself. The battle was over before it even began.

There was a rule in the Holy Empire; if another sovereign comes in search of the crown of Marne, the ruling sovereign will go alone and prove they are strong enough to protect the holy land, using nothing but the holy powers of the gods that flowed into them.  They could not Harm the opponent as Holy powers are used for Healing and Prosperity in the Holy Land.

The Current Holy Empress was only a child, a student of the gods, she had trained hard enough to become the absolute power in her Empire, to be the strongest diviner her History had ever seen. She was sent to war with lacking ability and sickness that reigned her body.

With the slash of a sword through her heart the Holy Empress died, and her country was taken over, being absorbed by the Obelia Empire.

Little did anyone know, that the Empire would be reborn once again, with it's Holy Empress.

"The God's Haven't given up on me yet and I'll be damned if my Empire Suffered because of me!"

The little Empress loosened up, and unlike her past self searched for freedom.

❀  ~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒚~ ❀