✾ 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✾

Emil watched the girl converse with everyone, she always smiled to them, it wasn't a fake smile, but a smile mixed with regret and a somber feeling. That night half of the people who came were blessed in person by the Empress.

Day 2 of the Empress's Coronation Feast came and went almost the exact same except blessed adults of working age and ability did not come. So about 30,000 people were absent, 10,000 people were housed in the Royal Common Estate, for safety and to insure the Empress knew how to take care of the took care commoners of her nation. Marne didn't have a nobility system, there were scholars, priests and teachers in the Empress's court. As there was no need to put people against each other.

The Libris Palace is the name of the Commoners Estate. It was just as fancy and luxurious as the Regal palaces'.

That morning the Empress and all the people that were still attending the feast were welcomed into the Lilac Temple, today was the day of silence in the royal palace. mourning the former Monarchs death the day after the new monarch's coronation was a tradition celebrating the cycle of Rebirth.

The people sat in silence and bowed their heads to the three headed statue at the head of the Temple. Emil sneaked looks at The Young Empress from time to time, he watched her curls blow slightly from wind coming from the Temple's open windows. Instead of facing the statue she was faced towards the people in the Temple, on her knees her hands against one another.

The Empress had a blindfold over her eyes, and sun shone over her. It was beautiful.

Over the course of the next 4 days Emil tried his hardest to spend time with the ever so busy Empress during his time at the feasts. But none of his interactions went through to the restless girl.

As years passed, the Empress started to see more of the Redheaded boy. He'd be at any social event that the Temple or Royal palace hosted, he always was friendly to Xarencia treating her like a normal person and not a sovereign.

Eventually Emil began to pop up in her everyday life when she was 16 and he was 15. Making Random Gestures towards the Emperess, which everyone noticed execpt for the woman he was trying to court. He became one of the scholars in her court a year later.