17- happines (b)

It was almost 3am at Seoul, jennie was sleeping peacefully when she heard her son coughing.  She lazily lifted her head and looked at her son who seemed to have trouble breathing, jennie quickly got up and took the baby in her arms, patting his back trying to calm him down. When she couldn't calm him down she decided to wake lisa up.

"Babe-- wake up" she said shaking Lisa's shoulder a bit. "hmmm?" Lisa asked slowly opening her eyes. When she saw that the baby was coughing she immediately shot up, taking the baby from jennie's hand trying to calm him down, but no success. While lisa tried to calm the baby down, he suddenly coughed a bit hard vomiting all he had in his stomach.

He started to cry as all he vomited  was snot, he seem to have caught a cold. Lisa started to panick when the baby started to vomit even more. Jennie quickly got up from the bed, throwing on a sweat pants and a hoodie. "Babe, go and get changed we're going to the hospital" jennie said carefully taking the baby from Lisa's hand.

The little one looked drained from all the vomiting. Jennie grabbed the baby bag and her keys as she waited for lisa to finish changing. After like 3 minutes lisa was out from the bathroom in sweatpants and one of jennies hoodie. She took the crying baby from jennie's hand and jennie hurriedly went down the stairs with the bag. Jennie kept the baby bag on the backseat and went back to get lisa.

She went inside their room only to see
Their baby vomiting again, she helped lisa clean the baby and took him from her while lisa changed her cloths again. Jennie was downstairs when lisa came down. She handed the baby to lisa and opened the passenger seat of her car. She closed the door and quickly went to the other side driving off.

There wasn't that much people that were travelling except for a few people, it was a 15 minutes ride from there house to the hospital but jennei made it in nine minutes. She quickly got out of the car, taking the baby bag from the back seat. Lisa was trying to calm the baby down inside the car as jennie opened the door of the car for her to get out.

The hurried inside the hospital and went to the receptionist Er. There were a few nurses and 2 doctors when they entered the room. Lisa gave the baby to jennie as she said she was going to talk to the doctor there.

Jennie was cradling the baby when he started to cough again vomiting all over jennie, the baby started crying even more as a doctor and a nurse came with jennie. They examined Louis and said he had caught a cold.

To their relief he stopped vomiting after the doctor gave him medicine, he gell asleep not long after he stopped vomiting.  " babe I am just gonna call chichu to bring me some spare cloths, cause I kinda stink rn" jennie said excusing herself from there.

Jennie's pov

I closed the curtain around the bed Louis was in and sat near the other bed. After like the 5th try jisoo picked the phone. "YAHHHHHHH, why the fuck are you calling me at  this hour" she shouted. "Its important, I am in the hospital right now and I need a clean shirt, Louis vomited all over me" she  said looking at the now dried vomit. "What happened to Louis?" Jisoo said, clear concern in her voice. "I'll tell you later just come to the hospital near my house" i said looking around the Er, I  noticed  that one of the nurse was looking at me ,  I  politely smiled at the nurse and she waved at me.

"Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes" jisoo said before hanging up the phone. I  looked at the time and it was 4 am in the morning. I  checked inside the curtains and lisa had also fallen asleep along with Louis. I  stepped inside, closing the curtain behind me.

I sat on the chair besides the bed and looked at my wife. Louis was sleeping on her arms as she was curled in to a ball near him, careful not to move the iv cannula. I kissed lisa and Louis's forehead before getting out of there.

I went to the nurse lounge in the Er, and the lady who waved at me was sitting on the chair and playing with her phone, I cleared my throat and she looked at me, a smile immediately forming on her lips. "Is there any problem miss kim?" She asked me eyeing me up and down before biting her lips. I was pretty uncomfortable but I just set the feeling aside. " can you move my son to a room?" I asked her and she said he'll be changed to a room in the morning, I thanked her as I quickly got out of there.

The door of the Er opened, revealing jisoo, "hi jendukie, how's Louis?" She asked and was about to hug me until she noticed the vomit stain in my hoodie. "Here Is one of my shirt, go change cause you kinda stink" I rolled my eyes playfully acting offended.

"Louis is asleep now, he stopped vomiting after the doctor gave him some medication" I said heading towards the bathroom "and lisa and Louis are both asleep so don't you dare wake them up" I said warning jisoo, jisoo unnie just shook her head as she went near the bed Louis was in.

.........

A/n: long time no see guys, I is finally free from school, just  finished my exams. And my birthday was a few days ago so ya'll better wish me ✋🙄

I love you guyssssss, stay safe and don't forget to vote and share you thoughts with me:)